✵ -' 𝙔𝙖𝙣! 𝙎𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 '- ✵

•  fluff ☁️ lemon 🍋
• released ; April 17,2024

ᴱⁿᵉᵐᶦᵉˢ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳˢ~

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗹𝗹, <𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡> 𝗿𝘂𝗯𝘆,<𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖>

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
ʚ "ᴛᴇᴀsʏ~.."ɞ

You were an new student on Paper. school. Your first friend
was. R̶u̶b̶y̶  𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡.
Skell was an kinda cold . But he's silent most of the time. You never actually heard he's voice. Even he somehow ignores or din't really like being very close to him. He pushes you away.
And he hangouts with Ruby instead or Riley, Robby. And yeah your ..
Left alone.
Ruby is very nice to you though. So you somehow considered her as an
Nice friend.
Skell nowdays.. Was now an little ignoring you. When your near he walks away. It's like.. He hates you.
That kinda hurts you.. But Ruby comforted you saying that skell is sometimes like that.
But you wonder.. Did he hated you now? We're you too annoying like an chatterbox...? But the ignoring was ending but it was replaced by something worst. He made fun of you. You both become friends, strangers to rivals.. He's becaming oliver and edward right now. But he's only making fun of bullying me.

Ruby somehow stopped skell from he's evil plans. And she felt sorry for you.
She hates seeing you cry or angry. She's the only one who's comforting you now.
You miss the 𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡. . .

'What  did  I   do?"

It was another Monday so you have to go to school again and get over with skell's teasing and bullying
And made it your day 1000x more worst.

Ruby and you were literally following and spying on him. Because he might do something that might make you EMBERASSED or more people to make fun of you. And your not gonna let him take over your day!

Ruby was planning something for you both.. An literal suprise.
(( credits to @vivykzii :3))
'Hey I have an plan to trick him!' She whispers.. Actually she's planning.. An some romantic-plan instead.

'Trap him in the locker? Nice!' You smiled amazed..

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ .𝙇-𝘼-𝙏-𝙀-𝙍.

As when the plan started working..
After some time.. You both pushed
Skell
In the locker.. But literally RUBY also pushed you in. You yelped. You were like.. (' WHAT THE QUACK RUBY THIS ISNT THE PLAN?! ')  "RUBY WHAT THE HELL-" you yelled and tried opening the locker. Ruby giggled and ran away.
You looked at him. Damn he was so damn tall.. As you tried to move away for some space..

.  ིྀ ✡︎ ིྀ .

But the locker was too small. So you can't obviously have enough space..
"Give up. It's not gonna work." He rolled he's eyes. "This is your damn fault anyway.." He said again annoyed..
"What did I ever do to you..?!" You yelled . Well not that loud.

He din't respond...

"If you want me gone! Then do it I'm not stopping you!" You said almost crying.. He rolled he's eyes again..
Oh how much you started to hate him now..,. After some minutes.. It was still silent.. Your getting bored.. And. You were shivering cold.. Damn it did someone turned on the world's coldest aircon?!

I then started wrapping my arms around me as I was about to freeze to death. Skell sighs.. He places an hand on your waist and pulled you to him. As he's wings wrapped around you. "I'm only doing this.. " he sighed..

"A-ah..!" You yelped in suprise as he started patting your back.. You felt an huge urge of comfort.. He's warm and soft embrace.. You Love it..

He then pulled you closer.. Closer.. And closer.. You blushed.. "Oh someone's blushing now?~.. " he teased.. He then pinned you against the locker door.. You yelped in suprise. You went scarlet red. As he then pressed he's mouth on your neck and then sucks on it..

Your neck turned purple or red.. You then moaned as how good you started to feel.. He then licks your lips an then kissed on it.. You tried not to scream he's name. He suddenly sucks some fee saliva inside of you (yowch 😀)

He's pupils in he's eyes we're reddish hearts. As he gulped your saliva inside of he's mouth. Damn ruby WHAT HAVE YOU DONE -

𝙎𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪.. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩.. 𝙒𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣~..

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀
"𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘵 10. 😀I rewritten this at April 20 . Lemon

➥ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 ; 𝟳𝟰𝟭