' 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧! '

• 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 ☔
• 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 ; 𝘔𝘢𝘺, 1,2024

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 <𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡>
𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗮 <𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚>

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

" ᴄᴏᴍᴀ "

✭ ;; you've been an normal teenager in paper school. You weren't really popular except.. You stopped going to school due to your sister reina got into an terrible accident at the train station. And she was in an coma for an very long time..

Your life also changed..when you met the sleeping girl. Which has the same condition as your sister's but more injured. You felt bad for her. She never had an visitor. Only you visit her.

You learned her name was Claire. She studied also at paper school. But you dont know what happened to her.. You don't know why is she in this type of coma.. You just felt bad for her.

But seriously. When she's sleeping your telling her some of your favorite stories. Or something special stuff about your life. She never spoke.. Just.. Sleeping. But you dint stop talking about some stuff.

You just hoped that she will wake up soon.. And befriended with her. But it's probably kind of weird to other people. Like who friends with an stranger that is looking dead?

You then soon realized...

You developed feelings for her.

Even when she's asleep.

She looks like an angel..

After 3 years of waiting..The doctor called you from the phone with the amazing news.. The news is..that Your sister finnally woke up. You were happy very about the news. As you then started rushing towards the hospital.

As you then saw Reina sitting in the rooftop.. With an another person? You then take an peak while hiding behind the walls.

As soon you saw Reina.. She was holding hands.. With... Claire?!
Claire.. Seemed to be blushing?!.. And smiling.. She looks red as an tomato even Reina seemed to be very happy with her companion. She was also smiling..

This.. Made you not wanna see this.. This scene.. Broke your heart under into millions of pieces. Watching them smiling and laughing. Made you wanna cry more. You tried to hold back all your tears from breaking out of their jail . Aka eyes. But the eyes betrayed you.

Watching your crush with your sister.. It just hurts.. You felt bad and just take care of her to developed feelings but.. It was just nothing.. All those years..

It was an waste of time...

Reina saw you hiding.. Crying.. She turned happy to very worried. "Y/N?" She said. But you rushed out of the rooftop with so many tears in your eyes.. This was emberassing..

"wa-wait.. Y/N!.. " Reina tried catching up to you. But then she already saw you out of the rooftop driving yourself home.. That was quickly fast-

"Wh-who i-is..she?.." Claire asked Reina.
"... She was my sister.. Y/N. When I saw her hiding.. She was.. Already crying.. I wasn't fast enough that I couldn't catch her for now.. " Reina sighed.. She was still worried about y/n.claire also got worried.
🐰

(( A/N ;; ahem! Now let's go to Y/N'S POV.))

You threw alot of your pillows everywhere. Completely punching the wall. You were mad.. Your sister always haved the things you wanted.. The love.. The attention.. Friends.. Even your old crushes.. Now Claire?!

You've care for Reina for years! And take care of Claire for 3 years! And those are.. Nothing.. Nothing.

There's one question that you always needed it to be answered....

"Do you worth for living?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰
A/N ;; I'm making an new book. It's about murder drones in fpe school.
It's still an 'x reader' no Offense and it's ✨INSPIRED✨ damn I've been working for 7 books now 😭..

➥ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 ; 𝟲𝟭𝟭