\ 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 /

• 𝘓𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 🍋
• 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 ; 𝘈𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘭, 29,2024
• 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 ;𝘔𝘶𝘪𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 ; 𝗢𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 <𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡>
𝗘𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 <𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗜𝗖> 𝘇𝗶𝗽 <𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟>

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

" sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ's ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀᴏ "

★ ;; You. And oliver haved been friends for an long time now. oliver is likely being the villain of the school with Edward and zip. But you? Your the school's hero! You sometimes stop oliver zip or Edward. And ruined their plans! But yet. your still friends with oliver.

🔪

but now. Your taking Oliver's place. Your smart. Your beautiful. You get the school's favoritism! Your the most popular in the school! But oliver is just there.. Under your shadow. And below your place. You felt bad for your best friend. They are not even scared of oliver or he's friends anymore. Just because they know they will be  by you.

𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗼𝘂𝗿..

It's been an long time . Oliver haved enough he's filled in with jealousy and being your shadows..

When you were in your locker. You saw an note . You took the note from your locker as you readed it.

" 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. "

- 𝑶𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓

It was from.. Oliver? He haven't send or write any letters to anyone or for anyone before! Not even alice. ..
But since its now the end of the school. You took your bag. As you started rushing out from the school.

You then went to oliver's city . It was really far away. .. It's been an while since youve went back to that alleyway
It was you and Oliver's spot when skipping schools.

It was seriously  nightime. You wore off your jacket. As you saw oliver standing in the corner. You then approached him.

"U-uh.. So.. You said to meet me you here... What's the problem?" You asked as oliver then turned to look at you.
He glared at you. You've never seen him like this before.. Is he mad at you?

"Your the problem. " oliver said. Looking more angrier. But your very confused as you tried solving the puzzle of this situation. "U-uh.. What do you mean ?" You asked again.

"You. And your  popularity of yours! Are getting out of control! You've already taken my place! I used to be the sun likely! And yet you ruined it! I've became an void of the school!" oliver yelled at you. You were taken back by him.. The sun? An void..? But.. You've been trying to help him.. But it seems likely not working. "You've made me suffered enough! And now.. I will make you feel what I was feeling all along!"

Oliver yelled again.. As he was raising he's fist up. He was trying to attack you..., but suddenly. There's an police or securities yelled at you both with dogs barking. "HEY YOU BOTH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT?!" They yelled. Oliver quickly grabbed your hand and starting running clearly dragging you out of there. You can't even have an chance to walk or touch the ground. He carried you into he's shoulder .

Because your very much of an slowpoke.

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥.. 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘏𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺.. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳.
🔪

"Their gone. " oliver said. Licking he's lips. (( okay now I turned horny again wtf- )) your Face is left there like an blushing mess.

He sighed.. "Sorry about earlier.. Got an little overeacted.. " he chuckled awkwardly. But it seems the security is back. He pressed himself more closer to you.. You then felt your face burning. You tried your best not to be red. But your cheeks betrayed you.

You were about to scream when you heard the dogs barking. You tried yourself not to but.. It rlly want to be out of it. "Shh! Were toast if you say an word!" Oliver whispered. But you couldn't help it.

As soon as you soon opened your mouth. About to say something.. But suddenly. 𝙃𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 to shut you up. Your heart started beating like every step of sonic.. As your whole skin betrayed you by turning red into an tomato.. Until you realized he's hand were in your hips.

Which turned you more red. He started to rubbed your hip with he's thumb. He's tounge went inside your mouth. Completely licking in. This made your heart about to explode. Your tounge is like an idiot hiding in the corner just because he's tounge went inside your mouth.

But as soon the securities walked away. He finnally pulled away. Completely panting. Your lost out of breath. You were left there speechless.

"Dont think that's on  okay? Thats.. Just for distracting from an idiot like you screaming..!" He said. You dint mind about him calling you an idiot. What matters to you is the kiss.

He then standed up.. He helped you stand up.. Of course. Your legs couldn't stand up properly. He then sighed.. You yelped when he picked you up and places you laying on he's shoulder.

"OLIVER!.. " you yelped in emberassment. "Sheesh.you couldnt even walk properly. Somehow my car is nearby. I would drove you back to your town. And piece of cake. " he haved that smirk again. The smirk that he always did!

"Fine.. But stop carrying me like this! It's emberassing if people saw us like this" You said with bright red shade on your cheeks. "Heh. Like I can. " he smugs..

"Oliver!!" You said more EMBERASSED as he chuckled.

↗︎──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

A/N ;; You guys simping for the soap eater too much.

➦ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 : 𝟵𝟰𝟰