𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙭 𝙙𝙚𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙! 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

• 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ☁️
• 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 ; 4-8-2024
• 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮; 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 <𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻>
𝗖𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 <𝗯𝗳𝗳>

ミミ◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°´*•.¸ ♡¸.•*´°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦☙◦彡彡
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ~..

you have an best friend named claire. You were both friends since in your first day. You both have fun and good memories each other.. Until. You saw her bloody body chopped in half. You were horrified but as an best friend.. You will never find one another friend.. You will never replace her. You will stand up for her death.
But the pain inside of you was just too much for you to control.. It was painful seeing your loved ones die. . .
You loved everything about claire. You missed her smile.. Her voice.. Her comfort.. It's all.. Just gone,.
You were just one of the loneliest student and dint really talk to others. Its just an pain after the death.
You were mixed-up thoughs in the library. You felt an slight soft tap in your shoulder.. You turn to look who it is.. It's engel. One of Claire's former friends. You can trust him but.. You looked away from him..
🍵
"hey.. I know your still thinking about claire.. " he said as he patted your back. It kinda brighten your mood up an little.. "But.. Sometimes.. You haved to move forward.. " he said.
"It also hurts me seeing claire died.. But.. We sometimes haved to move on . I know claire is such an great friend to you.. But sometimes we forget about what happened when we moved forward. " He comforted you. "...that won't fix.. Anything." You replied numbly. Your eyes turned an little darker.. Thinking About claire again... It seems you will have an problem about moving on..
🍵
When you looked at the ground. You just wanted to feel free sometimes. But being opened wiill also be fine.. Just.. Not in an mood. You yelped an little when engel wrapped he's arms around your waist. You trembled and shivered in he's touch.. You blushed an little bit in the same  time  "what are you even doing..?" You asked as you looked at him again..he dint answered but continue on hugging you. It felt comfortable and warm.. Damn he's affection.. Started making you wanted to move on.. "Come on.. Let those sad chains let go of you.. " he said. As he made you turned against him. "Feel better now?"  He smiled more.
You wanted not to answer but..
"Y-yes.." You answered.. He smiled as he was about to pull away.. "Don't let go.." You said. He's kinda suprised when your telling him not to let go. What shocked him more again is you hugged him back (or return the hug)
🍵
"See.. Now look at you~.. Cute girl finnally moving on in front if my eyes I see~?.. " he pulled away and teased an little which caused you to blush more because he called you an 'cute girl' you looked away and kinda pouted silently. He chuckled and patted your head he's hands.. We're damn warm like an campfire..
"H-hm... Wa-warm.. " you mumbled as you closed your eyes and warmed yourself in he's touch.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

"Sorry if it's short- I was kinda tired and it's late- I have to sleep rn or if I kept moving forward I will passed out during sleepiness 🥲.. "

➥ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 548