ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙣

✎ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:⠀ *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆✐
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓
☁︎ | ᵐᵉᵉᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ..

[🎀] ᴄʟᴀɪʀᴇ ;  She got curious that your both going on the same direction alot
So she was starting to guess that your going to paper school also..

She asked you an question if you also were going to 'paper' school . And when she heard you said 'yes' or nodded. She also thinked your the new student because she haven't seen you before..

When you both were now in school. She asked you another question is your new. You nodded again and her eyes brighten up an little. After an little some time of talking you both ended up being friends already. So she is your first friend.

[💫] ᴇɴɢᴇʟ ; when you were friends with Claire. Claire introuduced you to her other friend names 'engel' you though she said 'angel' instead so sometimes you got an little confused by he's name if it's really angel or engel

After an little introuduction from Claire  he made an handshake which kinds leveled up your nervousness. But you accept the handshake anyway.

[🧼] ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ ; when you were studying about langueges . You felt someone is watching you. You turned to look around but there is no one in the classroom. But when you turned back to the desk you saw bubble in your lap you yelped in suprised.

"Hehehhe~ did I scare you?" That's what she said. You were confused about how on earth did you not feel her in your lap-..

[🩹] ᴀʙʙɪᴇ ; at your second day. You saw miss circle chasing him with an sharp compass. You decided to take an look about what they are doing... You saw miss. Circle raised her compass up and was about to hit abbie in the head with it..

You blocked miss circle's way to defend abbie from miss. Circle. Miss cirlce was getting angry and was about to stab you first. You were scared but you suddenly picked up an bag of Oreos. You were already scared but you saw miss circle walking away with the bag of Oreos. Damn.

Abbie then hugged you in the back and thanking you 100019299x times for saving he's life.

[🖇] ʟᴀɴᴀ ; lana was literally behind the scenes when you gave Oreos to miss. Circle. She was traumatized at first but you both are instantly safe now.

[🏵] ᴍɪss ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ; when you were looking for your first class. Miss. Grace gave you the schedule which it leads to math class. And that irritates you but dint show it. You hate math..

[✏] ᴏʟɪᴠᴇʀ ; You felt alot of PAPERPLANES being thrown at you. You ignored at first but after 5 PAPERPLANES you were now finnally annoyed. You look to see who it is and it was Oliver laughing with zip and Edward like cowards.

Claire told you to calm down and told you who they really are and how you should really ignore them.. But after classes oliver and he's friends are being an big pain in the ass.

[📄] ᴢɪᴘ ; Oh how you wanted to punch her so damn bad! She's the most annoying girl you met in your whole school history!

Sometimes her laughing drive you insanely furious.

[📰] ᴇᴅᴡᴀʀᴅ ; Oh you wanted to throw him in the acid lake if you have an chance to. And sell he's flesh as the new meat in Japan. (( jk ))

[🍰] ʀᴜʙʏ ; engel introuduced you to her. And she's kinda pretty and colorful. After the introuduction . She started dragging you for an tour of the school since your new anyway.

[🖋] ʀᴏʙʙʏ ; Prettended your an
statue that got escaped from the museum 🗿🗿🗿

[🖊] ʀɪʟᴇʏ ; She thinks your her new knife. So sometimes you gotta run away or she will stab you with an knife and turned you to one of her victim collection.

[✒️] sᴋᴇʟʟ ; you think of him being emo and repeated it many times inside of your mind. But he was an silent dude when ruby introuduced you to him. Bro ruby is the only one who probably liked you.

[🗝] ʟɪᴢᴢʏ ; By bumping into her. Your literal ass was burning by how painful it is. But she helped you up. Petunia behind her being ignored

[🛍] ᴘᴇᴛᴜɴɪᴀ ; being an background design when your talking to Lizzy. But Lizzy finnally introuduced her to you. You guys are.. Ended up being somehow an little rivals

[📚] ᴋᴇᴠɪɴ ; An book felled into you. Me in realized he accidentally dropped the book in your head and it was so painfully burning. He APOLAGIZED of course and bandaged/patched your head up after that 👍

[🐾] ᴄᴜʙʙɪᴇ ; makes an pentagram around you before communicating. Demonic cat you think. (No 👍)

[🔪] ᴀʟɪᴄᴇ ; oliver tricked you to go to alice room saying your notebook is in there even though the notebook is in he's hand.

It was an dark and cold room . You were instantly horrified about the spikes but you went further to find your  notebook. After minutes of finding you got jumpscared by alice in her scary form. You screamed in terror as you ran our of the room and locked the door.

you were so pissed off in oliver. He's lucky you don't have an knife.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

➥ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 872