! 𝙕𝙞𝙥 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 !

• angst 🌧
• released ; April 24,2024

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝙯𝙞𝙥 <𝙈𝘼𝙄𝙉>

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•
"ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ.. "

☆ ;; You and zip were total rivals. She even treats you more worst than oliver or Edward. What an pain in the ass!
But nowdays you got used to it. As you tried ignoring zip but failed miserably.

She treats you more worst than everybody else. You don't know why shes likes this to you but it's just what she really wanted to do.

Shes an fully straight A+ student. But you are still struggling to get your grades up. She studied for 10 minutes while you study for 6 hours. And she have high grades?! That's so unfair..

One day. There were an exam in math, science and languege. You were kinda struggling the exam.. But after the 2 exams were finished.. It's now time for math exam.!!

Now you don't know the answers.. Oh no.. You tried finding he correct answers but you weren't sure yet for your answers..

After some time.. The math class was finnally done.. As miss. Circle started taking the exam papers. Gladly your done anyway.

➢ 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ; 𝙕𝙄𝙋

I was talking to Edward and Oliver during lunch time. I..din't see Y/N anywhere..? Weird isn't she always around during lunch time? "Uh.. Guys I gotta go to the bathroom for an bit.. " I said. "Why?" Edward asked. But I just rushed off out of there. oliver and Edward looked each other. Confused.

I then saw an student running away. With.. 3 teachers chasing them.? Wait.. Who fail today? I then started following them.. I looked around but.. I couldn't find them any more.. But then I heard an.. Familiar screams.. I then got suprised..

The scream... Was.. So familiar..

After some time of searching I saw blood.. They finnally killed the student isn't? I then started following the bloody path. It then leads me to an shadow spot..

It was 𝙔/𝙉.

I screamed. Well not quite loud.. But I rushed in into the dead body. I then pulled her and hugged her.. She was stabbed completely and her arm seemed to be ripped off. as she also lose an eye.

I then hugged the body more tightly as blood was soaking into my clothes but I don't care.. I deeply cried as my tears touched the ground.

𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧...

𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨..

"Zip.. " Y/N said with an broken voice..
She's alive..?! "𝙔-𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚..!" I said as I hugged her  more tightly

She couldn't hear my voice.. Her ear were also ripped off.

"𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙕𝙞𝙥.. "

"𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚.. "

━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
A/N ; eugh😭😭 eu😭😭 ah😭😭
Euu..🥲 eu😢 wahh😭 guh..🤕
WAHHHHHHH😭😭😭😭

➦ 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 ; 𝟰𝟲𝟭