[ 𝙧𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡,𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙥𝙩. 2 ]

• 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 🌧 𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 ☁️
• 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥 ; 5-9-2024

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝙗𝙪𝙗𝙗𝙡𝙚, 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚, 𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡, 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙧𝙪𝙗𝙮, 𝙊𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙀𝙙𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙙, 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝙎𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙖, 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝘿𝙚𝙢𝙞, 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝙀𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮, 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨. 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚, 𝙍𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙮
࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇
" ᴅᴏɴᴀᴛᴏʀ "

★;; "oh looks who's talking." Oliver said as he smugs. "Y/N's BeStFrIeNdS . Oor should I say.. ThE oNeS wHo BrOkE hE'r hEaRt." Oliver said as he was teasing ruby and skell.

"Oh. Don't worry I probably bought Y/N already. Go to the retail store and find another one. " Oliver scoffs . "What.did.you.Say" ruby replied as he clenched her fists. "Are you deaf? What an dump for an robot. " Oliver laughs.

Ruby grabbed an crowbar nearby as she smacks Oliver with it.. Ouch.. "OW- you little.. SHITHEAD!!" Before he could do anything. Skell pushed him into the
Wall and hands over an knife to Oliver's neck. Everyone in the crowd gasps and was staring at them both. "You'd rather still be the villain who never regret anything.. Oh I'll show you karma.. "

Skell then slashed the knife to Oliver's chest. (( not an stab.)) As an pool of blood/ink then splashed over. miss. sasha the only teacher who saw this first grabbed skell's fist and completely trying to stop him from killing Oliver.

"Oooh.. Savage..~" Riley said as she kicked Oliver and tackles him down to the ground as she licked her shiny silver knife. As she raised her arm up.
Engel rushed into her and grabbed her arm. "NO NO!" Engel said as Riley was moving like an wild animal that escaped from the zoo.

"RILEY STOP!!" Engel yelled but Riley is just moving crazily like she haved many rabies. As she literally still trying to kill Oliver. You then went back from the bathroom. As you saw the chaos and the spotlight. Everyone 𝗶𝗻 𝙖𝙣 gossip.. You then walked towards. You saw miss. Sasha holding skell and Engel holding Riley as Riley was moving like an wild animal.

"You can't always take back what I stole since were in high school.. Right? Pfft.. And now you probably also can't get back. That I stole your .. Hm.. Let's just say. Y/N." Oliver stands up completely still alive after splashing he's blood/ink all over the floor.

"Oh you little.." Ruby rushed into him and hits him with an crowbar again. As Oliver coughs up blood.. And ink/blood splashes more all over the floor. (( still alive during blood loss? Savage )) "you little piece of shit.." Oliver whispered as he punched Ruby. Completely breaking her tv head.

Her tv screen started shattering.. While miss. Sasha watched this and saw this. She accidentally lose grip on skell. Skell then flapped he's wings off to  let him go and smacks Oliver with an brick. Oliver shouted in pain.. But he ain't giving up yet.. He grabbed Riley's knife and grabs skell in the collar.

He then stabs skell with the knife. Everyone started recording the drama.
But you finnally came back after being forced by miss. Grace to get some love notes left in her office. But you then saw the drama..

"Wh-what happ-happened here.. ?!" You
Y

elped. Claire and bubble saw you. and approached to you.. " they started fighting.. We don't know who are they talking about but they seem to fought over her.. " bubble said. "They just started to fight we all tried stopping but they just don't stop.. " Claire explained.