𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧!

• 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚  🔪  - 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛  ☁️
• 𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 ; 4-9-24
• 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 ; @𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙮𝙠𝙯𝙞𝙞

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙲𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 ; 𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿 <𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡>
𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹 <𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡> 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀. 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲,<𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗜𝗣𝗔𝗟>

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
You saw both of Oliver and Engel fighting again. They never even get along even just an single normal word.
You then ran into them. "DAMN IT ! PLEASE STOP FIGHTING-" they both ignored you. You were  frustrated. "PLEASE STOP!" They ignored you again.. "OI! YOU 3! WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING IN THE HALLWAY?!" Miss. Grace yelled. The 3 of us went silent. Dead silent.
"I KEPT SEEING YOU 2 FIGHT! THATS IT.. DETENTION!" Miss grace yelled again. "Yes miss grace.. " I said. The 2 were just silent.

The 3 of us are now in the detention room. The both were glaring at each other. I still do not have 1 single reason why they are both always like this.
They are in an never-ending glaring contest. After 20 minutes. You started to feel sleepy and... Started falling alseep.. But damn the glares of them each other is making you uncomfortable..
After 5 minutes., you then have an Idea. You hurt yourself in cabinet. You started to cry.. As you sob "p-please sto-sto-.. Stop ha-hating ea-ch o-other.." I cried... Which caught Engel's and oliver's reaction.

They felt ashamed as engel hugged
y/n and apolagized. "Im sorry y/n." He hugged you gently. You then hugged back. You saw Oliver being an jealous guy in the scene.. You felt bad but engel would be complaining if you invited Oliver. You closed your eyes and falled asleep in engel's arms. Engel smirked sharply at Oliver . Which drove him insanely jealous. He wanted to stab engel so bad with he's arm pencil. You opened your 1 eye and saw them glaring ay each other again.. Damn it  they won't be ending soon isn't? You just wanted them to get along just for one day.

After minutes. They both were yelling and fighting over... You?! Wait.. Are they.. Just causing these fights just for you?!.. "SHUT UP OLIVER SHE'S MINE!" Engel yelled "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" Oliver shouted. "W-woah! Do-ont fight just.. For me!.." They din't listen they  continuned fighting "FINE PLEASE JUST DON'T FIGHT!" They still din't listen.... They were fighting just who will owned you or proposing to you. Youve never expect this from both of them before. "GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE. " engel shouted again. "FCK YOU ENGEL DO YOU THINK SHE WILL LIKE YOU?!" Oliver replied.

"P-please.. Fine I belong to you both up IL let you both.. Claimed me! Please just don't fight.. " They both finnally looked at you..both were silent.." J-just please do-dont fight!" They both finnally settled down."fine.." Oliver sighed.."only this time.." Engel rolled hes eyes..but he will do anything for your love. Whatever or any matter it takes. Whats more important. Is you. Your the treasure of them that they are searching for. No one else. But they only wanted you. And only you..
They both are still mad at each other but. an little relaxed.

After more minutes. They both ended up sleeping against you. Engel is sleeping adorably in your lap and he's hair felt.. Soft. As hes feathers in hes hair somehow tickled you.
Oliver was sleeping in your shoulder. Hes arm was resting in your waist. How on earth is he comfortable in this kind of position..? But you din't mind about their affection. They are lucky they both win you heart today. You patted Oliver with your hand and Engel with your other hand. They are very adorable when they are sleeping..
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 ~ ; 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍

• both of them are touchstarved or clingy towards you.

• Oliver was only soft if you pay attention to him. Alone.

• Engel will be somehow naughty sometimes. But he loved the way you touch him.

• their fight will never end. Even the glaring contest . We never know who will win ever.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

➤ 𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿𝙎 ; 654