Chapter 11: Tattoos

Sam woke up when the light drifting into the room she was in. Her body was wrapped in something warm and hard. She blinked a few times to find Gabriel sleeping with his arms securely around her waist. Sam sighed before trying to move out of his vice grip around her body but was unsuccessful when he just pulled her closer to his naked chest. Sam poked his chest with her finger several.

" Gab, Gab." She whispered gently not wanting to startle him awake, but he seemingly refused to open his eyes so Sam sighed heavily.

" God damn it, Gab! Let me go before I piss the fucking bed!" She yelled startling him awake and causing him to jump off the bed slightly. Sam laughed and jumped off the bed before bolting to the door the joined to the bathroom, while Gabriel grumbles under his breath as he stood up and went back to laying on his bed. He shifted the pillows so his back was supported against the backboard while he switched on his TV opposite the bed. He flicked through the channels as Sam walked out of the bathroom while lifting her hair into a ponytail. She walked over to the bed and sat down on top of the ruffled covers halfway down the bed and looked at the TV.

" What you gonna watch?" She asked as she relaxed on the bed.

" Don't yet. Was thinking a movie." Gabriel said sleepily as Sam nodded and shuffled back so she was sitting in the same position as Gabriel next to her.

" Stop! Watch that!" She screamed quickly as Gabriel stopped on a channel showing The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Gabriel turned his head to look at her with a raised eyebrow. Sam sensed this and turned her head to look at him with her eyebrow raised as well.

" What?" She asked confused as to why he was looking at her like that.

" You like The Hobbit?" He asked as Sam smiled a large genuine smile and nodded quickly.

" Hell yeah! I love everything JRR Tolkien wrote! Here check it!" She said rolled onto her right side and lifted up Gabriel's large white shirt she was wearing, just enough to show a tattoo on her skin no bigger than an egg with the letters 'JRRT' combined together and an oval circle surrounding it with a few dots placed inside the oval. Gabriel looked at it and moved his fingers to caress the inked skin.

" Do you have any other tattoos?" Gabriel asked as she nodded gently and lifted the shirt higher up her back to show her left shoulder blade. This one held four black sparrows flying around a large cherry blossom branch as if they were about to perch themselves in it. The branch started just around her chest and moved up to below her neck. The scattered blossoms placed perfectly around the branch held Gabriel's gaze as he ran his fingers up the branch.

"It's beautiful," Gabriel muttered as he felt Sam shiver under his touch, which made him smile softly.

" I want to get the branch extended down to my hip. But I have not been able to because I cannot afford it." She said as Gabriel nodded smiling softly.

" Then allow me to pay for it. If you want it done, then you can have it done." Gabriel told her with a smile as she pulled down the shirt and turned to face him.

" Really?" She asked as Gabriel smirked and placed a hand onto the cheek that was not on the pillow.

" Yup, in fact. Let's go now." Gabriel told her and jumped out of the bed and jumped to his drawers and began to get dress so quickly. Sam laughed as she stood up and copied by dressing in her clothes as well. They walked through the bathroom together and brushed their teeth along with washing their faces. Sam applied her make up by adding thick black, winged eyeliner and a small tinted to her cheeks along with her signature blood red lips and sealed them with a top coating of clear lipstick sealer.

" Let go, Princess," Gabriel said the moment she walked out the bathroom. He grabbed her hand and threw her over her shoulder and ran down the stairs.

" Gab! Oh my fucking god!" She squealed as he ran quickly down the stairs and through the house. Members of the pack looked at them with either a smile of happiness or disgust and surprise, surprise who one of those people were. Gabriel rushed through the open front door and down to his open-top Jeep while throwing Sam into the passenger seat. Sam rolled her eyes as Gabriel rushed around and hopped into the driver's seat, not wasting any time on start the engine and skidding out the drive. He drove quickly to the nearest tattoo parlour with the biggest grinning smirk on his face. He slowed down slightly to zoom into a parking space that was right outside the tattoo parlour and braked harshly.

" Come on!" Gabriel called as he jumped out of the car and waited for Sam to come around to his side. They walked inside hand in hand and looked around to see the walls covered in drawings and pictures of past tattoos. A large beefed up man covered in tattoos walked over to them.

" Alpha! Did not expect to see you here! What can I do for you?" He asked politely and looked to Sam with a smile and a nodded.

"Jacob. My mate would like her tattoo extended and I would like to start one." Sam looked up to him with raised eyebrows in surprise at many things from that sentence.

" Wonderful, so. Alpha you can have a look through the books to see what you would like. I must also ask, seeing as there is no female tattoo artist here, may I touch the Luna?" He asked Gabriel who looked hesitant at first but Sam looked to him with a glare and he nodded.

" Wonderful, okay. So what is it you would like extended?" Jacob asked and Sam took off her leather jacket and lifted her blood red shirt up to show her cherry blossom branch to the man who nodded.

" That seems easy enough." He spoke as Gabriel stood up and walked over to Jacob with a book and pointed to the large tattoo that would easily cover half of his back.

" We can do that for you, Alpha." Jacob said before turning around and looking around to the back of the store, " Hammond! Got a customer here for you!" Jacob called a skinny looking man walked out wearing almost the same as Sam.

" Alpha, a pleasure to see you." He said with a gentle bow and looked to Jacob, who clearly was his boss.

" You will take Alpha Gabriel while I take his mate..." Jacob said looking to Sam for her name.

" Sam." She spoke quickly realising they did not know it.

" The Luna Sam." Jacob finished what he said and led the two too large laying chairs that were side by side. Sam took one while Gabriel took the other and they turned onto their sides facing each other. They both had taken their shirts off so the that Jacob and Hammond could reach the areas to tattoo. Sam lifted her arm up to give him the area and Gabriel done the same. Before they knew it, the tattoos had begun to be formed onto their back. The whole time they watched each other with a large smile.