Chapter 12: Lust and Desire

He veered away before his lips would touch mine. He pecks me on my cheek instead.

I freeze instantly.

What the fuck is he doing?

I couldn't pull away, however. Would I dare upset the Alpha?

He pulled away, yet, we were still very close, only a hair breath away. He only needed to look down and well, we would kiss.

But then, the slight pain I feel on my cheek suddenly ebbs away.

The Alpha has a healing substance in their saliva anyway. So, I'm not shocked.

He regards me longer than he should and I hold my breath.

His fingers on my chin send warmth into my body. I wish he could touch me more.

My thoughts fly out of the window when his lips touch mine suddenly. This time around, it wasn't the usual rush but it was still lacking what I wanted.

He demanded entry inside my mouth and I gave him. He slowly pushes his tongue inside and explores.

My heart stops slightly and starts beating very fast.

His arms slowly went around me and pulled me even closer to him.

I surrender to him.

His arms suddenly moved to my front. He holds it at both sides and rips it.

The ripped clothes dropped to my feet and I was left in underwear.

A gasp escaped me and my eyes widened immediately when I realised the Alpha was still kissing me. I didn't just gasp in his mouth.

He pulls away almost immediately and his eyes harden. I knew immediately that I was in trouble.

“Get on the bed,” he ordered in a thick and scary voice. The soft voice I heard a few minutes ago was all gone. It felt like I hadn't even heard that soft voice of his earlier like it was just one of my imagination.

I comply immediately. He seems angry already. I didn't want to push my luck further. Another wolfbane on me and I don't know the state I will be in.

He moved away. He returned very fast and the next thing I saw was him cuffing my hands to the bedpost.

My eyes widened at the realisation of what he was doing.

And even at that, a kind of unknown feeling washes over me. I was unusually excited about it.

No, I want the Alpha to touch me again, strangely.

The fact that I earn for his touch makes me ashamed of myself. I should hate him for all he has subjected me to so far and how he's still treating me.

But_ no, I don't even feel any ounce of hatred towards him. Instead, I suddenly yearn for him.

I clamped my eyes shut, as he tightened the hold of the clamp on my nipples. It hurts so fucking much yet I could feel my thighs clenching, I could feel my hands slightly straining against the cuffs to touch him, I yearned to feel the warmth of his body on mine. I wanted to feel his strong shoulders beneath my palm. I wanted to explore him as he fucked me.

"You slut!" He bit out bitterly, his eyes darkened with lust and hate as he watched me writhe in pain.

"Ahh, Xavier…" I drawled, arching my back even more, my breast pressing against the bed causing the clamp to hurt even more, as his palm landed with a thud on my ass. The sting spread, causing my pussy to get even wetter, my want for him ever increasing.

"Ahh!" I let out a yelp as I felt the sharp sting of the whip on my ass, my body trembled as the pain shot through my whole being, before his voice reached me. "Say my name one more fucking time, you wench!"

My eyes stung and I let the tears fall, I badly needed his touch. I needed him to touch me. I wanted to feel his fingers go in and out of my throbbing core.

I looked up, shocked, as I felt his hands working on my wrist. His face was set in a straight line, unfathomable, as he uncuffed me, only for him to roughly flip me over and swiftly cuff my wrist back to the bedpost.

I let out a soft moan, my hips wantonly rolling against his palm as it slapped my pussy, the wet sound filling the room, then he rubbed there for a brief second.

He pulled away and brought out his cock from his trousers, he was still fully clothed. It sprang out, fat and hard.

I wasn't able to see it yesterday before he used it on me considering my back was facing him.

He threw me a wicked smirk and rubbed the palm he had slapped on my pussy around his cock. “You see this?”

I swallowed, squeezing my legs together as I watched his fingers rapidly go up and down his shaft.

He continued, "Your little slutty lips would wrap around my cock and I'll fuck your mouth till you gag for breath."

And like a blur, he was on the bed, straddling my face. His cock easily slipped into my open lips then he slipped it out before abruptly shoving back into my mouth. My eyes widened as he hit my throat and my nails dug into my palm as he stayed like that for a moment, his head tipped back as he let out a satisfied grunt. I couldn't breathe and my mouth hurt from his size.

He pulled out and I barely let out a breath before he pushed back in, hitting my throat again. I gagged for breath, more tears falling as I lay there, helplessly, as he fucked my mouth.

His groans of pleasure filled the room, his balls hitting my chin with the intensity of his thrusts.

Soon, his thrust got faster and harder, his hold on my hair tightened and his thighs were clenching, his breaths coming out in short gasps as he thrust into my mouth one last time and came hard into my mouth.

My throat hurt, my head ached and the tears won't stop rolling down the side of my face as I reflexively swallowed his cum.

I felt a pang of satisfaction and joy as he stayed there like that, quivering, as he released his seed in my mouth. He looked sated.

It was insane, this feeling… everything was supposed to be wrong. I should hate him for this. But… I didn't. I couldn't. It felt right and it gave me joy that I could make my mate feel and look content. Even if it were for a few minutes, seconds even.

Seconds later, he was hastily uncuffing one of my hands. He flipped me over such that I was now backing him. My back arched and my ass propped up for him.

My eyes rolled to the back and my pussy ached even more as he slapped my ass a couple of times before slamming into my hole, filling me like he had the day before.

It was a bit easy for him now.

I immediately thrust back, meeting his thrust, and attempted to raise my head a little but he slammed it back down on the pillow, and his grip trailed downward. It stopped on my neck and pressed down there.

"You fucking whore!"

Thrust…

Then a palm plopped on my ass then another hard thrust that sent the bed that was propped against the wall ramming into it.

I tried to meet his rhythm, tried to meet his thrusts but he was too fast…too rough.

My free hands discreetly crept down my thigh but before I could make it to my dripping and throbbing pussy, he caught it. His grip was hard on my wrist.

"Bitch!" He growled as he pinned the hand to my back and held it there. 

My breasts grazed the bed and his balls slightly slammed my pussy and I bit my lip, my eyes rolling back at the sweet feeling of those brief contact and his hands on my body.

He pressed down on my back and I arched my back for him, and his thrusts got faster and rougher. His animalistic grunts joined the sound of his flesh meeting mine and as his grip on my neck and hand tightened so did my pussy throbbed more.

In the blink of an eye, he shuddered violently, his grip weakened then after a nanosecond, he detached himself from me.

“Sleep here tonight,” I heard his voice in the distance as my consciousness was being rubbed off me.

I was exhausted.