Shattered Illusions

Hi guys welcome to the lives of Maya Verma and Daksh Agnihotri. The two school toppers who got tied in an unwanted relationship due to family business, loved hard , yet they couldn't end up together. Let's see how fate took their happiness..

 Let's see how fate took their happiness

..................

In a serene town, where ancient customs cast long shadows over every aspect of life, Maya, a spirited seventeen-year-old, found herself entangled in a forbidden romance with Arjun, a boy from a different caste. Their love bloomed in secret, a delicate flower sheltered from the harsh gaze of societal norms.

One fateful day, their clandestine meetings were exposed, unraveling the delicate tapestry of their romance.

Father: "Maya, how could you betray our trust? Your actions have brought shame upon our family!"

Maya's voice trembled with emotion as she pleaded her case.

Maya: "Father, I love Arjun. Please, try to understand."

But her pleas fell on deaf ears, and Maya found herself torn from Arjun's embrace, her heart heavy with sorrow.

Mother: "For this day I raised you Maya that you bring a boy home and where such seducing dresses which are shame to our family. Ab se tumhara padhna likhna band coaching band or no phones samjhi aap!?
(From now on your studying and writing will be stopped, coaching will be stopped and no phones, please understand.)

Days turned into weeks, and Maya's world became a prison forged from the expectations and traditions of her family.

Maya: "My dearest Arjun, with each passing moment, my love for you only grows stronger. I cannot bear this separation any longer."

Arjun's replies were a balm to her wounded soul, his promises of love a beacon of hope in the depths of despair.

Arjun: "Maya, my heart belongs to you and you alone. Together, we will find a way to overcome these obstacles."

But as days turned into weeks, Maya's heart grew heavy with doubt. She couldn't shake the feeling that Arjun's actions had led to their downfall.

Maya: "Arjun, if only you had been more cautious, we wouldn't be in this mess."

Arjun's temper flared at her accusation, his voice dripping with venom.

Arjun: "This is all your fault, Maya! If you hadn't been so careless, we wouldn't be in this situation!"

Maya recoiled at his harsh words, her eyes wide with shock.

Maya: "Arjun, how can you say that? I thought you loved me."

Arjun's laughter was cold and cruel, sending shivers down Maya's spine.

Arjun: "Love? Don't make me laugh. You were nothing but a distraction, Maya. A toy to pass the time until something better came along."

Maya's heart shattered into a million pieces, the illusion of their love crumbling around her.

Maya: "I can't believe I ever loved you."

With those words, Maya turned her back on Arjun, her spirit broken but her resolve unshaken. This all happened because Arjun continuously asked Maya to call her at her home and make love . He came to her house when no-one was there..

.................

Follow @narcy.gull on instagram to lemme know you're reading and feel free to correct the errors since this is my first time writing a story..