"Binding Fate: Maya & Daksh's Wedding"

Daksh Agnihotri, the sole heir of Swastik Gold Industries, exudes a commanding presence at just 17. Highly aggressive and cold, he navigates his studies at the same MBA coaching center as Maya with a cool demeanor. His ambition knows no bounds as he prepares to inherit his family's empire, wielding power and influence with calculated precision.
**Setting**: Daksh Agnihotri's luxurious bedroom, illuminated by the soft glow of golden lamps. Daksh sits at his desk, his brow furrowed in frustration as he stares at his laptop screen, his fingers tapping impatiently on the keyboard. Suddenly, there's a knock at the door, and his parents enter, their expressions solemn.

**Mr. Agnihotri**: Daksh, we need to talk.

**Daksh**: [Glancing up, his voice tinged with irritation] What is it, Father?

**Mrs. Agnihotri**: [With a forced smile] Your mother and I have made a decision regarding your future.

**Daksh**: [Tense] And what decision would that be?

**Mr. Agnihotri**: We've arranged for you to marry Maya Verma.

**Daksh**: [Stunned, his anger rising] What?! You can't be serious!

**Mrs. Agnihotri**: It's already been settled, Daksh. The date has been fixed.

**Daksh**: [Fuming] But I don't want to marry Maya! I won't allow it!

**Mr. Agnihotri**: [Calmly] Daksh, this is not up for discussion. It's what's best for the family.

**Daksh**: [Voice trembling with anger] What about what's best for me?! You can't force me into this!

**Mrs. Agnihotri**: [Firmly] You will do as you're told, Daksh. This marriage is happening, whether you like it or not.

**Daksh**: [Seething with rage, but resigned] Fine. Have it your way.

**Mr. Agnihotri**: [With finality] That's settled then. We expect you to fulfill your duty, Daksh.

[Daksh's parents leave the room, leaving him alone with his thoughts. He slams his fist against the desk in frustration, knowing that he's powerless to defy his parents' wishes. As the weight of their decision sinks in, Daksh's heart fills with resentment, his once-promising future now overshadowed by duty and obligation.]

**Setting**: A serene temple, where both the Verma and Agnihotri families have gathered to finalize Maya and Daksh's marriage. The priest sits at the center, his presence solemn as he presides over the ceremony.

**Priest**: [Addressing the families] We are gathered here today to unite Maya Verma and Daksh Agnihotri in holy matrimony. Do both families consent to this union?

**Maya's Father**: [With a solemn nod] Yes, we do.

**Mrs. Agnihotri**: [Echoing Maya's father] We also consent.

**Priest**: Then let us proceed. Maya and Daksh, do you both willingly accept this marriage?

**Maya**: [Gazing at Daksh with a mixture of sadness and resignation] I do.

**Daksh**: [His jaw clenched in frustration, but with a sense of duty in his voice] I do.

**Priest**: Very well. With the consent of both families and the couple, let us fix the date for the marriage.

**Maya's Mother**: [Eagerly] How about next month?

**Mrs. Agnihotri**: [Nodding in agreement] That works for us.

**Priest**: It is settled then. The marriage between Maya Verma and Daksh Agnihotri will take place on the fifteenth of next month.

[As the date is fixed, Maya and Daksh exchange a brief, resigned glance, their hearts heavy with the weight of their forced union. Despite their inner turmoil, they know that their fate has been sealed, and there's no turning back now.]

**Priest**: May the gods bless this union and guide you both on your journey together.

[With the date set and the blessings of the priest invoked, the families begin to disperse, leaving Maya and Daksh to contemplate the uncertain future that lies ahead.]