Family Compulsion

Daksh's Mother: "Daksh, Maya, kal hum Mr. Kapoor ke paas jaa rahe hain. Naye shaadi shudaon ko parivar ke rishte banaye rakhne ka zaroori hai."

[Daksh, Maya, tomorrow we're going to visit Mr. Kapoor. It's important for newlyweds to maintain family connections.]

Daksh: "Par Maa, kal mujhe coaching jaana hai. Main use nahi chhod sakta."

[But Mom, I have to go to coaching tomorrow. I can't miss it.]

Daksh's Mother: "Coaching thodi der ke liye ruk jayegi, Daksh. Ab tum shaadi shuda ho, parivar ki izzat karna bhi zaroori hai."

[Coaching can wait for a while, Daksh. Now that you're married, it's important to respect the family.]

Maya: "Koi baat nahi, Daksh. Hum kisi aur din ja sakte hain. Parivar mahatvapurn hai."

[It's okay, Daksh. We can go another day. Family is important.]

Daksh: "Par Maa, maine pehle hi bahut se class miss kar diye hain. Aur ab mere exams bhi nazdik hain, mujhe taiyaar hona zaroori hai."

[But Mom, I've already missed many classes before. And now my exams are approaching, I need to be prepared.]

Daksh's Mother: "Daksh, is par koi bahas nahi. Mr. Kapoor hamara intezaar kar rahe hain, aur aakhri pal mein cancel karna rude hoga. Tum apne padhai baad mein kar lena."

[Daksh, there's no argument on this. Mr. Kapoor is waiting for us, and cancelling at the last moment would be rude. You can study later.]

Daksh reluctantly agrees to accompany Maya, though his frustration is evident.

Daksh: "Theek hai, Maa. Aap log Mera mba ka exam nhi hi nikalne denge alag hi dusmani hai mujhe aapko."

[Fine, Mom. We'll go. But I'm not happy about it.]

Daksh's Mother: "Chup ho jao Daksh jab se aapki shaadi Hui hai tab se jyada hi behes karne Lage hai Hume yeh sab bilkul pasand nhi hai jante hai na"

[Shut up Daksh, ever since you got married, you have started arguing a lot, we don't like all this at all, did you forget?]

Despite his protests, Daksh knows that his mother's insistence on family obligations cannot be ignored, and he resigns himself to spending the day with Maya at Mr. Kapoor's estate.

As the early morning sun cast its golden glow, Maya adorned herself in a vibrant green saree, accentuated by matching green chudha and dangling earrings. Her radiant appearance exuded elegance and grace, captivating anyone who laid eyes upon her.

Meanwhile, Daksh donned a sleek black kurta, his demeanor exuding a sense of understated sophistication. Together, they descended the stairs of their home, ready to greet Daksh's parents in the hall.

Daksh's Mother, Mrs. Agnihotri, beamed with pride as she caught sight of Maya's resplendent attire.

Maya: "good morning, Ma."

[Good morning, Ma. ]

Mrs. Agnihotri's eyes sparkled with joy at Maya's affectionate address.

Mrs. Agnihotri: "Oh, Maya beta, tum bilkul shandar lag rahi ho! Green colour tumpe bahut achha lag raha hai."

[Oh, Maya dear, you look absolutely stunning! Green suits you so well.]

Maya's heart warmed at Mrs. Agnihotri's praise, grateful for the maternal warmth she extended.

Maya: "Shukriya, Ma. It meant a lot ."
[Thank you, Ma. It means a lot coming from you.]

Daksh's Father, Mr. Agnihotri, nodded in approval at Daksh's choice of attire.

 Agnihotri, nodded in approval at Daksh's choice of attire

Mr. Agnihotri: "Daksh, tum apne kaale kurte mein kaafi cool lag rahe ho. Bahut achha kiya." [Daksh, you're looking quite sharp in that black kurta. Well done.]

Daksh smirked, a hint of mischief glinting in his eyes.

Daksh: "Dhanyavaad, Papa. Bas Maya ko dikha Raha hu ki mai cheez kya hu."

[Thanks, Dad. Just trying to keep up with Maya's elegance.]

Maya playfully nudged Daksh, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Maya: "Oh, Mr Daksh Agnihotri sab aise hi dikhte hai kuch khaas nhi hai aap." [Oh, stop it, Daksh Agnihotri. Everybody looks the same in this attire nothing special .]

Daksh: "You don't know my worth yet        huh!?"

Maya: (whispered in daksh ears) " I bought you in exchange of half of my dad's business what more do you expect sir"

Daksh was speechless..

Their light banter filled the hall with warmth and laughter, setting the tone for a harmonious day ahead.

As Maya and Daksh settled into the car, the engine hummed to life, and they began their journey towards Mr. Kapoor's villa. The lush greenery passed by in a blur as they navigated through the winding roads, the gentle breeze rustling through the open windows.

Maya: "It's a beautiful day, isn't it?"

Daksh glanced at Maya with indifference, his tone cold and distant.

Daksh: "I suppose."

Maya sensed the tension in Daksh's demeanor but decided to maintain a polite facade.

Maya: "Are you excited to meet Mr. Kapoor?"

Daksh's response was curt, his focus still fixed on the road.

Daksh: "Not really. It's just another obligation, just like you."

Maya: "Har samay bakswas duh!! I'm sick of you."

[ All time nonsense you speak I'm sick of you]

Daksh: "Just sick??!Get a intolerant fever and die so that I can attend my classes again."

Maya: "I wish I could but.."

Maya bit her lip, feeling a pang of disappointment at Daksh's lack of enthusiasm. She turned to gaze out of the window, the silence in the car becoming palpable as they continued their journey.

 She turned to gaze out of the window, the silence in the car becoming palpable as they continued their journey