Twists and Ties: The Saga of Maya and Daksh

Hi guys I hope you are liking the story if yes do vote and comment down your favourite part and thanks for reading..

Danish: "I don't do incomplete task. It will hurt my ego."

"Stop it already

"Stop it already...you bastard..st..stop" she said crying so bad , unable to breathe.
Daksh enters the room, startled by the sight of Maya in distress.

Daksh: "Maya, what's wrong?" Why are you crying? (concerned)

Maya: (gasping for air) "I... I can't breathe..." (choked up)

Daksh rushes to her side, his worry growing as he sees her struggling.

Daksh: "Here, sit down. Take deep breaths." (trying to comfort)

Maya collapses into a chair, her sobs intensifying as she tries to regain control.

Maya:(between sobs) "I... My brother...he won't stop..my dad..he..he collapsed..do something..plea..please!!"

Daksh gently rubs her back, offering silent support as he tries to calm her down.

Daksh: "It's okay, Maya. Just focus on your breathing. We are tracking the location. Stay calm.'

Maya's heart weighs heavy with guilt as she comes to terms with the gravity of her actions. The realization of kidnapping her own brother hits her like a tidal wave, consuming her with remorse and self-condemnation.

 The realization of kidnapping her own brother hits her like a tidal wave, consuming her with remorse and self-condemnation

Maya: (whispering to herself)' What have I done? How could I do something so terrible?"

Maya: (tearfully) "Dhanush... I'm so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen."

Maya: (choked up)" How will I ever make things right again?I should die just maybe ."

As Maya rushes outside and starts the car, Daksh, alarmed by her erratic behavior, quickly follows her out.Daksh: Maya, wait! Where are you going?Maya ignores Daksh's plea, her hands trembling on the steering wheel as she accelerates, the engine roaring to life.

Daksh: "Maya, wait! Where are you going?"

Maya: "I need to get away from here!"

Daksh: "Maya, calm down! You're driving recklessly!"