The Daksh - Maya Saga

As Maya dialed Danish's number, her heart pounded in her chest like a relentless drumbeat. "Danish, kill Mann..a..," she murmured, her voice shaky with apprehension. Suddenly, she sensed a presence behind her and turned to see Daksh's mother standing there, her eyes ablaze with fury. Before Maya could speak, the older woman's hand shot out, aiming for Maya's cheek with a forceful slap.

 Before Maya could speak, the older woman's hand shot out, aiming for Maya's cheek with a forceful slap

Daksh's Mother: *fuming* "What do you think you're doing, Maya? Who are you calling?"

Maya: *stammering* "I... I... um... I was just..."

Daksh's Mother: *slapping Maya* "Don't you dare lie to me! I heard everything! You're plotting against my family, aren't you?"

Maya: *defensive* "No, no! I... I wasn't..."

Daksh's Mother: *angrily* "Enough! You've caused enough trouble already. Get out of this house now!"

Maya: *tears welling up* "But please,ma you don't understand..."

Daksh's Mother: *coldly* "I understand perfectly. You're not welcome here anymore. Leave!"

"How dare you say such things. Mai shaadi yaha muft me karke nhi aayi hu jo jab man Kiya nikal Diya samjhi aap..??

(I didn't marry for free here and you can't treat me like a pushover anytime, did you get it)

"Humare alawa tumhe leta hi kaun , kaun tum jaisi ladki ko apne Ghar ki bahu banata, arre naseeb hai tumhara ki tum itne bade Ghar me shann se rah rhi ho , warna agar meri beti hoti toh Ghar se nikal kar fek deti tumhe."

(Apart from us, who would take you, who would make a girl like you the daughter-in-law of their house? Hey, it is your luck that you are living with pride in such a big house, otherwise if I had a daughter, I would have thrown out of the house.)

"Aapko koi haq nhi hai meri life ko aise judge karne ka, aap janti hi kya mere baare me huh??"

(You have no right to judge my life like this, do you even know about me??)

"Oh obviously I know enough, you're just a cheap, worthless slut always looking for more dicks to hop on!!"

"That's Enough ma..stop it now or else..."

"Or else? Or else what?? Would you inform daksh about your extramarital affairs huh?? " (She laughed like a witch)

Daksh's mother continued " humne toh sirf business deal keliye yeh shaadi ki thi or ab jab Hume sab kuch pata lag gya hai and we have proofs as well so.. let's finish your game my sweetheart.."

(We have only business deal for this marriage or now we have found out everything and we have proofs as well so.. let's finish your game my sweetheart..")

She left the room leaving no chance for negotiation. Straight she went to her husband and asked him to remove Maya and get Mannat as their bahu.

 Straight she went to her husband and asked him to remove Maya and get Mannat as their bahu