Whispers in night

Scene: It's late at night, and Daksh is sitting at the study table with a pile of books and notes spread out in front of him. Maya is in the living room, sorting through paperwork and organizing documents. Daksh looks frustrated and stressed, while Maya appears focused on her task.

 Daksh looks frustrated and stressed, while Maya appears focused on her task

Daksh: *gruffly* "Maya, I need to study for my coaching test tomorrow. Can you handle all this paperwork alone for tonight at least?"

Maya: *sighs, feeling irritated* "Of course, Daksh. I'm always the one picking up the slack, aren't I?"

Daksh: *ignoring her tone* "Just make sure everything is sorted and filed properly. I can't afford any mistakes tomorrow."

Maya: *muttering to herself* "Yeah, because your coaching test is obviously more important than anything I have to do."

Daksh: *hears her muttering and snaps* "What was that?"

Maya: *forcing a smile* "Nothing, Daksh. Just focus on your precious coaching test. I'll take care of everything else, as usual."

Daksh: *dismissively* "Good. And try to keep the noise down. I can't concentrate with all your muttering."

Maya: *rolls her eyes* "Right, because your concentration is clearly my top priority. Mr grumpy pants.."

Scene: Maya glides into the study, her every movement a dance of allure in the sleek black saree that clings to her curves like a lover's caress. The soft fabric whispers against her skin as she approaches Daksh, her eyes smoldering with a magnetic intensity.  She noticed Daksh dozing off on his table so she brought him a cup of coffee .

  She noticed Daksh dozing off on his table so she brought him a cup of coffee

Daksh, lost in the haze of fatigue, is suddenly awakened by Maya's presence. He looks up, captivated by the sight of her, as she draws closer with a cup of coffee in hand.

Maya leans in so close to him as she's about to kiss him on neck . He could see her curves and boobs lurking so clearly that he got lost in her seducing look.Caught in the spell of Maya's seduction, Daksh can only watch in fascination as she glides away, leaving him with a lingering sense of desire and a burning hunger for more.