The bloody path

Tired, weary of the world's ways,
Why do you arrive, innocently to me, always?
For you, what am I?

Hi guys I hope you're enjoying the story do vote and comment your favourite part.. follow my Instagram handle for certain updates @narcy.gull

..................

As Maya returns home from pool and leads towards her bedroom she saw the room fully decorated with rose petals by Daksh and the petals lead to her new bed besides Daksh's bed. She wasn't affected by this at all she took out one of her bangle from her wrist and.. Daksh had already went to office.

Maya, feeling totally overwhelmed, grabs her bangle and starts cutting lines on her wrist and made boundaries towards her bed with her own blood

Maya, feeling totally overwhelmed, grabs her bangle and starts cutting lines on her wrist and made boundaries towards her bed with her own blood. Each cut is like a scream trapped in the fabric due to Daksh's betrayal. When she's done, she collapses on the bed, tears running down her face, feeling completely lost and shattered. The white sheet of bed turned fully red with her blood.

As Daksh returned from the office, he found Maya in a critical condition, her wrist bleeding profusely

Daksh: (frantically) "Maya! Maya, what have you done?!"

He gently scooped her into his arms, her limp body weighing heavily against him as he hurried to the car.

Maya: (weakly) "Daksh..."

Daksh: (voice trembling) "Shh, Maya, don't speak. Just hold on, okay? We're going to the hospital."

His hands trembled as he carefully placed her in the car, his mind racing with worry.

Maya: (barely audible) "..Go away, lea..ve..."

Daksh: (voice thick with emotion) "No, Maya, . Just focus on staying with me, okay? Everything will be alright."

Danish called Maya to ask her whether she's okay or not,no response from her made him worry out of blue. He came to his house and heard the servants talking.