Tender Rest

As Daksh rushes down for breakfast on Monday morning, Mr. Agnihotri addresses him with urgency.

Mr. Agnihotri: "Daksh, make sure you're home early today. We have an important business meeting."

Daksh nods, grabbing a piece of toast before heading out the door

Daksh: "I'll be back as soon as I can, Dad."

With a quick goodbye, Daksh rushes off to his coaching, the weight of the impending meeting lingering in his mind.

Scene: Daksh arrives to coaching and is discussing with friends.
Meanwhile, before the results were announced, Aditya and Rishi had teased Daksh, confident that he would secure the top spot once again.

Aditya: "Hey Daksh, ready to claim that top spot again?"

Rishi: "Yeah, it's become a routine for you, hasn't it?"Daksh tries to brush off the teasing with a forced smile, but inside, the pressure mounts.

Daksh: "Let's see what happens this time."

The teasing continues, adding to Daksh's nerves as he waits for the results to be announced, unsure if he'll live up to everyone's expectations this time.
In the coaching class, tension fills the air as the teacher announces the results of the test.

Teacher: "I'm pleased to announce that this time, Aditya has scored the highest marks."

Daksh's expression darkens as disappointment washes over him, his usual confidence shaken.

Daksh: "Congratulations, Aditya."
Aditya smiles, a mix of pride and empathy in his eyes.

Aditya: "Thanks, Daksh. You'll bounce back next time."

The teacher's inquiry about Maya Verma weighs heavily on the class, prompting a somber silence.

Teacher: "Has anyone heard from Maya Verma? She hasn't been attending classes or responding to calls. She was such a bright student."

Concern washes over the faces of Daksh, Aditya, and Rishi, each exchanging worried glances.

Daksh: "I haven't seen her in a while. Maybe she's dealing with something."