Chapter nineteen

I woke up with the sun warming up my skin. Shifting my weight I felt another body pressed against mine. Slowly turning my head to the side I saw Nobel laying on his side with his arm wrapped around my wasit. A small smile crossed my face as I also relized we where in the bed of his truck.

Last night was a riot. All the boys finally metioned the new rider (me) and how they don't like me. Some opened up on trying to figure out the real me while others just got angry which just made me want to laugh so hard. But the best was when they thought they should have invited me to come here to know my weak points. That made me want to revile myself right then and there. Only if they knew the truth that their competer was right in front of them.

I moved gently from Nobel's arms and sat up. I looked down at myself to see I still had jenny's booty shorts on along with my bikini top. Nobel groaned as his hand searched the truck bed for something. I giggled making him open up one of his eyes.  A smile spread across his lips as he sat up streaching out his arms. My eyes slightly widen seeing Nobel bare in the chest. A small blush seeped onto my cheeks. Turning away I looked off where the a jeeps had been last night. I only saw my truck sitting alone by the forest edge.

"Morning " Nobel wrapped an arm around my waist as he wispered in my ear. A small shiver ran down my back as goosebumps formed from my neck down to my collar bone. I leaned back in Nobel's chest forgetting about the little voice in my head that beggs for me to rember I messing with a cowboy.

"Morning " I rolled my head on his shoulder to look him in the eye.

"Ready to go home?" Nobel asked as our eyes stayed locked.

"Nah " I waved it off. Nobel chuckles as he let me go. Both of us jump off of the tailgate.

"Then follow me home. You could use some practice on the bull" sending me a wink Nobel reached into his truck pulling out one of his shirts. I reached my truck looking through my backseat for a shirt I knew I had. As I looked under my back seat I rember I had given my shirt to Jenny. I sighed looking back at Nobel who was eyeing me up as if something was wrong. I cleared my throat looking back at Nobel.

"Uh I don't have a shirt" my face heated up as I said each word. Nobel looked back at me chuckling slightly.

"I don't see an issue " he snickered as he folded his arms over his chest and leaned up against his truck. I frowned and copied his body movements.

"If I'm going to your house I'm not gonna look like a fricken slut" I pushed off of my truck walking over to his truck. If nobel was anything like jenny's brother he had more then one shirt. Nobel chuckled as I went tearing through his truck looking for the second shirt.

"Jackpot!"I grabbed a button up black shirt. Grabbing it I jumped out of the truck I pulled it on.

As I button on the shirt Nobel kept his eyes on me. I smirked as I button up the last button and tucked the shirt in since it went down past my shorts making me look like I wore nothing. When I looked back up at Nobel his eyes where slowly draining out the lust. For some reson my face heated up but I kept it Simi under control.

"You should wear my cloths more offten" Nobel pulled my waist towards his. I chuckled before laying my hands on his chest. Pushing my body slightly from his I looked up at him.

"I'll take that as a complement so thank you"

"Anytime sweetheart" Nobel leaned down peeking my lips with a sweet yet short kiss. As he pulled back I sighed in the small amount of contact. I pulled out of his arms.

"To home?" I asked as I made my way to my truck.

"To home"