Lesson One: Don't Spend New Years With Your Enemy

Okay, so I have wanted to do this for a very long time! I loved the storyline for Letters Aren't Always For Love but I hated the characters so I have added a few and delegated more from the previous one. 

There is a lot of cursing in this and it will get a little crude so I am warning you now. It won't be too bad though. I am sorry if you enjoyed Letters Aren't Always For Love but the whole teacher thing creeps me out a little now so that will be the major change.

Despite that, I hope you enjoy! :)

Picture of Bailey above

Chapter One

"Throw the egg!" Chloe hissed from behind me but I ignored her as I moved the egg around in my hand to try and get a better grip. "It was a dare, you have to do it!"

I whipped my head around and glared at her. "I know! I'm waiting for her to turn the light off upstairs dickhead!" I snapped before turning back around.

My elder sister Chloe had come with me to make sure I carried out the dare of throwing three eggs at my old teacher – Mrs Heath's – house. She was the main instigator in getting me kicked out of Forest Green Secondary School and I was now in deep trouble with my brother Henry because of it plus she deserved it.

The old hag. In fact, she wasn't even old so technically she was just a hag.

The light upstairs switched off and my throwing was taken into play as I threw the first egg at her three-bedroomed house. It hit just below the second-storey window. The second hit the back door and the third one hit the upstairs window smack-bang in the middle.

"Yes!" I cheered as I flew around and started running up the back alley where we were stood while laughing manically.

"Hurry up!" Chloe yelled as I stopped for a moment to try and catch my breath and try to get rid of the stupid stitch in my side. I clearly did not have much adrenalin pumping through my veins if I couldn't even run the length of the back alley.

"I'm trying!" I wheezed as I started jogging towards her as she stood at the end of the alleyway.

A light finally turned on at her house that I could just see from the end and I couldn't help the triumphant smile form slipping onto my face as I jumped to Chloe and wrapped my arms around her. "We did it!" I cried and Chloe wrapped her own arms and we started jumping around in a circle in victory.

"I didn't think you were going to do it." Chloe chuckled but I couldn't do anything other than laugh. If the horrid teacher stepped out into her back garden she could probably hear us we were giggling that loud.

"When have I ever backed out of a dare?" I asked with an eyebrow rose.

"I suppose, just thought you wouldn't because it was Cole who dared you." She admitted. "But I am so glad you did, that was hilarious!"