Lesson Twenty-Three: Cold Garlic Bread is the Best!

I shut the door behind me, trying to be a quiet as I could so I didn't get shouted at by Henry. My headache was still a little sore despite the pills and I just couldn't handle him right now.

The first step was a loud creak, I winced and stayed as still as I could, keeping an eye on the living room door. I took the second one, shuffling my foot to the far right and smiled when no noise came. That bottom step made a noise no matter what but the rest all had spots which didn't.

Going as quickly but as quietly as possible, I made it to the top of the steps with a smile of accomplishment on my face. It was so difficult to make it to the top of the stairs without catching Henry's attention.

I knew he was in because his car was out front and he never went anywhere without it.

I opened my bedroom door, my eyes scanning the room to see a mess. My covers had been thrown onto the floor, the wardrobe was leaning heavily onto one side, only being kept up by the wall, the shit, cream curtains had been pulled down.

"What the fuck?" I shouted. Chloe was in bed, Zak was laid next to her with his ass sticking out for the world to see and there were a few others laid on the floor behind her bed, their feet sticking out.

I slammed the door in fury. "How in shit has this happened?" I yelled. Screw fucking Henry! "Chloe!" I screamed.

My make-up stash had been raided, I could see the few contents spilling out from under my bed.

"Bailey?"

My eyebrows scrunched together as I stepped around Chloe's bed to see Cole there. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Didn't I see him last night at the party? I can vaguely remember seeing him...

He winced, his eyes shut tight. "Knew it was you from the screech." He muttered. He was bare chested and I smirked. He hadn't lost it.

"Well get out of my house." I demanded. "And take your naked friends with you." I didn't recognise the other boy next to Cole. It wasn't Shane.

He glanced up at me. "Well can you turn around at least? And pass my boxers to me? I think they are somewhere near your bed." He smirked.

"Eurgh, Cole that is disgusting!"

"Yes, well. Please pass them." I glanced at my bed, hoping I didn't see his boxers on my bed but unfortunately, they lay on my pillow, sat there taunting me.

"No. Get them yourself or I'll throw them out of the window." Ooh, that was an idea!

His eyes went from me to my bed and before he had chance to get the sheet around him, I was up and running to my bed. He grabbed hold of me and pulled me away but I just kept a hold, my fingernails digging into his arm as I tried to pull him away. "No Cole!" I cried.

He was butt-naked! And hard.

His eyes glanced down at it then to me. "Well, you still have the charm." He shrugged.

I gagged and pushed him over, grabbing the underwear while he was distracted.

At least they were clean. I had expected shit stains.

"Give me them back, Bailey." He said, one hand now covering his peas and carrots and the other reaching out to me. "Don't be a bitch."

"Cole, if you look in the dictionary, you see my name under the word bitch." I reminded him. "It was you that told me that."