Lesson Two: Don't Trust Teachers Unless They're Hot

Picture of Matt above! (Matt Lanter is so hot!)

Chapter Two

"Bailey! Bailey!" I was roused from my sleep by Henry and glared at the time on the clock. It was only half six in the morning! Why the hell was he shouting for?

"What!" I croaked my voice dry from sleep and swung my legs out of bed the cold attacking my bare legs.

The bedroom door was opened and the handle crashed into the already made dint in the plasterboard wall. Henry stood there with his brown eyes flared in fury as he glared at me. "You know full well that you start back at school today."

I rolled my eyes and pulled the cardigan off the bottom of my bed on and reluctantly shimmered past him and down the uncarpeted stairs and into the living room where Kain was sat rubbing his eyes of sleep. Daybreak was on the television and I sighed, Kate Garraway was on it this morning and there was just something about the woman that I hated.

I was probably in the minority when I enjoyed Christine Bleakley more.

"Have we got any cornflakes?" I asked to nobody in particular as I went to the cupboard and shook the box and peaked inside to see just enough for a bowlful.

"We do but we haven't got any milk." Kain replied and I slammed the box down on the cupboard, cornflakes flying everywhere. I ignored them and sat down grumpily in the living room.

"For fuck sake, I'm starving and I'm starting at bloody St. Christopher's today! Why haven't we got any milk?"

"I'm going shopping after work," Henry grumbled as he sat down beside Kain in his suit and tie. "But do you want a brew?"

I guess I would settle for that, even if it had no milk in. Nodding my head I tucked my legs under my bum and leant my head against my hand. I didn't get to sleep until half one last night because Chloe wouldn't shut up about Zak and reciting what happened on New Year's Eve. Again.

"Why isn't Chloe up?" I frowned.

"She doesn't start until tomorrow," Kain told me as he grabbed the remote, "You aren't watching this are you?" I shook my head and he turned the channel onto Capital FM radio.

"What time do you finish today?"

"About half two I think," he shrugged. Kain was probably my favourite brother out of the three, Henry was a grump and I hardly ever saw Jason since he moved in with Tina and had Ivy but I could understand that as he lived on the other side of Manchester.

Besides, Kain was only three years older than me and went into the shops to get my alcohol so I wasn't one to complain. Why bite the hand that feeds you? He also rarely went in for Chloe because she was much worse than me.