Lesson Eighteen: Sisters are WAY worse than brothers!

Chapter Eighteen

I stomped my foot, my breath exhaling through my nostrils as I glared at my wardrobe. The dress I had got the other week was gone. And I knew exactly who had taken it! I was going to kill her!

I ran downstairs. "Where is she?" I shouted.

Kain blinked back at me, a confused frown on his face. "Where is she?" I repeated, my tone more threatening.

"Which one?"

"Who do you think?"

He sighed, "Chloe went out at dinner and I haven't seen her since and Molly hasn't been seen since yesterday."

I clenched my fists. "Chloe has taken the dress I was supposed to wear tonight."

"Well, take one of hers."

"I can't. She rarely wears dresses so she doesn't have any that I like or haven't already worn." I was going to decapitate her! She always does this! I haven't spoken about anything else apart from this party since I found out on Tuesday dinner! She knew what she was doing!

"Have you looked in Molly's wardrobe?"

"Molly is a dress size bigger than me." I frowned. "I won't fit into anything."

"Well, I don't know what to suggest? Can Jenny not help you out?"

"I won't have time! I have to be at Holly's in half an hour!" I yelled back. "How is this fair?"

"Stop shouting at me!" He yelled back. "It isn't my fault!"

I collapsed into the seat next to him. "I know, sorry." I told him. I was so frustrated. Why does she always pull shit like this? What does she get out of it?

"Can you not borrow one of your friends' dresses?"

"How scabby is that, though?"

"Not too bad, just say your sister took the dress you wanted to wear."

"I'm gonna have to." I said downhearted. I can't believe I am going to do this. Can you sink lower?

"Sorry you couldn't borrow one of mine." He smirked.

I laughed and pushed him on his shoulder. "Funny."

"Made you laugh, didn't it?"

I gave him a smile and got back up. I can at least look in Molly's wardrobe first, she might have something that was smaller than the rest. I was a size six and Molly was between a size eight and ten, it depended on where she shopped. You can get away with wearing an overgrown jumper or t-shirt but not a dress, you can tell straight away.

Scrolling through her wardrobe, all I could see was more expensive dresses and clothes that I hadn't seen before. Where did these come?

There was a real Chanel dress here. It didn't even have the label on. How on Earth did she manage to swipe this? It was gorgeous! It was a deep red and flowed straight to the floor, small diamante's glistening all over. I didn't dare touch it!

The more I went through them, the more I noticed how expensive looking it was. Where were all her cheap clothes? Where did these come from?

There was no chance any of us could afford these. They were like Henry's months wage in a dress. Is it why she kept disappearing all of the time? Was it paid for with her new job? The one she won't tell anyone about? Was she on a good wage and didn't want to tell any of us because we'd beg her for money?