Lesson Twenty-One: Never Have I Ever Will ALWAYS Get You In Trouble

Picture of Bex

Picture of Bex

Chapter Twenty-One

I blinked my eyes open. It was pitch black. Where was I? I felt around until I felt someone. Who? James! Damn, I'm naked.

I unplucked his arm from around my waist and felt around for a light switch. Was I still at the house party? The music from downstairs confirmed it. What time was it? Where was my phone and bag?

Fucking hell, I need my stuff!

Patting around the wall, I found it and light exploded around the room. That was a pretty good lay and it definitely scratched an itch I had.

James scrunched his face up. "Turn it off!"

"Shhh." I told him. "We need to get back downstairs. Do you have the time?"

I slipped back into my underwear and then dress while he turned over, shoving his face into the pillow. "I'll be down later." He grumbled.

I laughed and threw a plastic cup that had been left in here at his head. "Mate, your naked and you aren't at home."

His back stiffened and then he turned back around. His chest wasn't as toned as Matt's (or at least what I imagined Matt's to look like) but I was still proud to say I'd hit that. "We still at Kieron's?"

I nodded. "We are. So I suggest you get up unless you want pictures all over Facebook."

He clicked his tongue. "Good point."

He got up out of the bed and I stayed staring at him. Yeah, I was quite proud. "Take a picture." He said as he pulled his boxers on, a cheeky smirk playing at his lips.

I rolled my eyes, "Already have." I winked.

His head popped up fast, "Wha-" He stopped when he realised I was joking and narrowed his eyes. "Funny."

"I thought so too. I'll see you downstairs. I need to go and find Holly."

"She is probably banging the brains out of Nathan next door." He laughed and I snorted back, that was true.

"Well anyone-" I stopped what I was going to say and turned away. "Anyway, I can at least try and if not, get another drink. That sleep sobered me up a little and I can't be having that."

"Good choice, see you downstairs later. We can have a dance."

"I'll hold you to it." I clicked my fingers at him and with a quick look in the mirror to make sure I didn't look like I had just been banged in a stranger's bed, I made my way downstairs, a skip in my step.