Epilogue

4 years later

Noah's POV

The one thing I sometimes wish didn't happen in my life was getting Gabby knocked up. It was the best worst decision we ever made.

I watched as my very pregnant wife walked down the stairs, a smile adorning her beautiful face. I smiled at her.

We got married two years ago on July 11. We opted for a beach wedding since it was summer, and it was the greatest day of my life. Two years later, we have our dream house, are freshly graduated from college, and are expecting a baby in three weeks.

Gabby waddled to the couch, sitting next to me. "My feet are killing me!" She wined, laying her head back on the cushion. "This child needs to come out already." She continued to wine about her pain.

"Gabby, honey, you're the one who wanted a baby, remember?" I asked her.

"Are you saying you didn't?" She asked, her eyes snapping to mine, tears already flowing down her face.

"No! No, no, no, of course I wanted to! I was just saying that because we wanted a baby, you had to carry it. I couldn't have carried it."

"Why not?" She groaned, her hand flying to her rounded stomach. She rubbed her hand around it. "Baby?" She drew it out, which meant she wanted something. "Can you get me some pizza?" I sighed, standing from my spot on the couch. I set my laptop on the coffee table, which was covered with her many design books.

I walked into the kitchen grabbing the leftover pizza we had for dinner last night. I put two slices on a plate and put them in the microwave to heat up. The buzzer was about to go off when Gabby groaned and then screamed. I dropped the plate I just grabbed, ran into the living room and saw Gabby standing. I rushed over, slipping on something wet.

"What's wrong? Are you ok? Is it the baby?" I asked in a rush.

"My water just broke." She said, frantically. My eyes widened, my mind kicking into action. I ran to the coat closet grabbing the suitcase, then ran to the key rack to get my keys. I ran outside, threw the bag in the backseat, and ran back to the house. I picked gabby up bridal style, her weight being only slightly heavy, but that didn't matter.

I put her on her feet, letting her climb into the passenger seat. She groaned loudly as I started the car.

The drive to the hospital felt like hours, even if it was only twenty minutes. I went around, helping Gabby out of the car. We went as fast as we could into the doors of the emergency room. Gabby was doing the breathing that all women did in those movies. I went up to the desk, where a lady was sitting, talking on the phone.

"Excuse me?" I asked her. She continued to talk on the phone, blatantly ignoring me. I exhaled loudly. "Excuse me?" I asked louder. I heard Gabby let out another loud groan as the lady continued her mindless gossip on the phone. Aggravated, I placed my finger on the phone port, ending her call. She was about to argue with me but I cut her off. "My wife is about to give birth in your waiting room!" I exclaimed loudly, successfully shutting her up. Her eyes widened as she stood, walking around the counter. She ran around, grabbing a wheelchair and calling our doctor. The nurse put her in the wheelchair, wheeling her into a room. They lied her down and Dr. Lux walked in.

She was the doctor we started with and had just had a baby a month ago. A little boy named Tanner.

Everything was a blur, Dr. Lux told Gabby everything a doctor tells a woman about to give birth, and left the room. She told us she would be back when her contractions were closer. I couldn't tell you what else she said.

"Call Diane. Now. She's given birth 8 times." Gabby demanded, breathing heavily. I pulled my phone from my pocket, pulling up my mom's number. My heart was pounding.

"Noah, dear! To what do I owe the pleasure?" My mom asked as she answered the phone.

"Gabby's water broke and she needs you to come down here, like, now." I rushed as Gabby groaned loudly. She grabbed my hand, squeezing hard. I yelled out as she groaned.

"I'm on my way!" She chirped, cool as a cucumber. She hung up, leaving me to tend to my seemingly angry wife.

"Why did you do this to me?" She asked, angrily.

"I'm beginning to ask myself the same question." I mumbled.

Twenty long minutes later, my mom walked into the room, followed by Dr. Lux. My mom walked to the other side of Gabby rubbing her arm.

"Looks like you're ready to go." Dr. Lux said. "Noah, you can come along with your mother." Dr. Lux stated, wheeling Gabby out of the room. I followed her, my mother right behind me.

We went into an operating room, putting on those outfits that doctors wear. Someone passed me a stool to sit on and I accepted, sitting next to my wife.

They set up everything, a sheet blocking our view of the lower half of Gabby's body. Gabby grabbed my hand, squeezing a little. I smiled at her, adrenaline of what was about to happen pumping through my veins.

"Ok, Gabby, push." Dr. Lux said.

The next twelve hours were a blur of screams and tears. I don't know if Gabby was louder than me or not.

~*~*~*~

My mother told me that everyone was outside in the waiting room. After they cleaned the baby up, they let Gabby hold her for a bit. When Gabby fell asleep, I was able to take the baby to see everyone.

Walking into the waiting room, I saw Chase, James, Jason, Marcus, Logon, Reese, Dustin, Jane, and my dad. They jumped up when they saw me, running over.

I looked down at my baby girl grinning widely. "Meet Lennox Marie Webb." I told them, watching as they all cooed over the new born baby girl.

After letting them fawn over her, I walked back to the room my wife was in. I walked in, Gabby's eyes sliding open. She smiled at me and Lennox.

"Hey, baby, we have a baby." I told her. She chuckled.

"Let me hold her." She said. I handed Lennox over to her mom, sitting in the chair next to her bed.

"I love you both, so much." I told them, happiness rushing through my veins.

I guess when you live with the Webbs, everything ends up happy.

"Living with the webs is the best thing that could've happened to me." Gabby whispered, sleep overtaking her.

Me, too, Gabriella Webb, me, too.

~*~*~*~

And that's all folks! I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I want to thank you all for sticking with me throughout this book and even though I don't think it's as good as I can make it, I love that all of you have read it anyway. Thank you all so much! I love you guys!

And I am working on a sort of spin off with little baby Lennox! Be watching it should be out in a couple of weeks.

Goodbye, my little bundles! It's been great!

Vote. Comment. Share.