Chapter Six

Carter's P.O.V.

It's been three days when I was discharge from the hospital. I refused to do therapy cause it's no use. And with that Carson and I weren't talking since the day I got home from the hospital. I got a call from Liam, text messages from my best friends, and relatives and tweets from fans asking if the story in the papers about me was true but I just told them I was fine. I decided to keep my illness a secret from my fans, friends and my boyfriend. But I know they will find out eventually.

Now I'm here at home, alone, watching some stuff on the TV. Carson's upstairs, in his room. We're still not talking and it's driving me crazy. I wanted to talk to him but I don't know what will I say. I groaned and stand up, turning off the tv. and heading upstairs. I stood in front of Carson's room not really sure if I should do this. I knocked on the door but there's no answer.

"Carson, please open the door I just want to talk please?" I said knocking on the door. the door opened and I walked in. I leaned on his cabinet and sighed.

"Are you still mad at me?" He just shrugged staring at the tv. I glanced at the tv then looked at him. He's still not looking at me. I walked towards the tv then turned it off.

"What was that for?" he groaned.

"I want this to end Carson. Please just talk to me without any distractions." He let out a loud sigh then sat up looking at me.

"Why aren't you talking to me this past few days?" I said standing in front of the tv.

"I'm upset okay because you refused to do your theraphy, Are you crazy?" He admits. I'm shocked. All this time he's not talking to me just because of that.

"I'm not crazy, I'm just living my life. I didn't do the theraphy because it will not change anything. Even if I'll do it I'm still gonna die. Theraphy is just a reminder that my days on earth are already counted. I just want to live my life. Why can't you just respect my decision. This is my life Carson." I shouted. This is the first time I talked to Carson that way. I'm just angry and upset that he can't respect my decision. He didn't say anything. He just stared at me.

"I'm going to my room" I said walking out of his room and ran into my room, slamming the door. I hopped into bed and cried. I took my phone and dialled Jane's number

"Hello"

"Hi Jane. Are you busy?" I said

"No, Why is everything okay?" She said with her worried tone.

"Yes, I'm just wondering if we could hang out, me, you and Alex?" 

"Of course, We'll meet you up at Starbucks at 3" I glancedat the clock and it's already 2:30

"Okay. Bye. See you later"

"See you later Carter" 

I sighed and placed my phone on the bedside table. Then I burried my face on the pillow and groaned. I stared blankly at the wall for I think 15 minutes. After that I get up and walked into my closet and changed my clothes. I put everything that I need in my small bag. I walked out of my room and locked it. I rushed downstairs walking towards the kitchen to get a drink. I saw Carson in the kitchen but I didn't bother to looked at him.

"Where are you going?" He asked sounding confused.

"Out" I said walking into the front room towards the door. He followed me

"I'm coming with you" he said grabbing his keys

"No! Just leave me alone." I said loudly then I slammed the door behind me.

I'm sorry it's just a short one. Tell me what you think. Thanks :) I'll update soon Xx