Chapter Eleven

I woke up wondering where I am. I glanced at the clock to see that it's 6:30 pm. I sat up quickly making my head throb. I scan the room but I can't figure it out where I am. I get off the bed and walked out of the room. I walked through the hallway and headed downstairs then I realize that I'm in Aunt Nicola's house.

"Aunt Nicola" I called out from the front room.

"In here babe" she said from the kitchen. I headed towards the kitchen and saw Aunt Nicola washing the dishes. I sat down and buried my head in my arms.

"How are you feeling?" she asked placing a glass of water in front of me.

"My head hurts" I said looking up.

"I'll get you some painkillers" she said walking towards the top shelf and take some pills and handed them to me. I took it and drank the glass of water.

"I messed up again didn't I" I sighed and buried my face in my hands. Aunt Nicola sat beside me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's not your fault" she said rubbing my back

"Yes it is, If I hadn't forced Carson to take me with him in the shoot, none of this would have happen." Aunt Nicola just stayed quiet, stroking my hair. We stayed in silence for along time until the doorbell rang.

"I'll just get that babe" I pulled away and nod. She got up and leave the room. I buried my head in my arms. I messed up again, I should've stayed home. Carson will get in trouble because of me. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked to it to see that I have 4 messages.

Carson- How are you feeling?Xx

Mam- Just got home Xx Where are you? Ring me xxx

Liam- Hi babe just saying hi Xx Hope you're fine xx I love you <3

Carson- Picking you up soon Xx

I sighed and turned off my phone laying my head on top of the table. I felt someone sat beside me, I looked up to see who it is. I smiled when I saw Aunt Sarah. I hugged her tightly. Aunt Sarah's my crazy Aunt and that's why I love her. I pulled away and looked at her.

"You okay Cart?" I just nodded. I saw Aunt Nicola by the door smiling at us. Suddenly her phone rang making her jump. Aunt Sarah and I laughed. Aunt Nicola answered her phone.

"Hello, will you calm down Chez? wait are you crying?" My heart stopped. I looked up to Aunt Nicola she's looking at me.

"Yes she's here, I 'll hand you to her" Aunt Nicola handed me her phone and took it quickly.

"Mam?"

"Oh thank goodness" She sighed

"Why are you crying?"

"It doesn't matter"

"Okay don't worry mam I'm coming home" I smiled

"Okay"

"I love you"

"I love you too babe" I handed the phone to Aunt Nicola. She took it and placed it on the table sitting beside me then we started to talk about things.

-----------------

We just got home from Aunt Nicola's. I opened the door and walked in to see mam sat on the couch watching TV. I went straight to my room without talking to mam. I don't why I was being like this, I dont want to talk to anybody, I just want to be alone. I locked myself in my room and put on some music. I sat on the middle of the bed and stared into space ignoring the knocking on my door. I stood up and walked in the bathroom. I took my top off and stared myself on the mirror. I hate what I see. pale skin, bruises all over my body I hate it. I walked out of the bathroom and change into my pj's. I walked over the door resting my hand on the doorknob. I just looked at the door. I can hear Carson and mam knocking on the door but when I heard mam speak, I opened the door.