Chapter Forty Two

Carter's P.O.V.

Today's my funeral and I'm a little bit disappointed that Carson didn't come. He became really depressed. He won't eat and he won't sleep. But something inside me tells me to be happy because mam and dad are really doing their best to take care of Carson. Also mam is getting there and she's trying to accept. Dad was there and he never let go of mam. He stayed.

I stood in front of them all but they can't see me. They're all crying as I was rolled down to the ground. I also see paps hiding everywhere. I supposed they want to update the people what is going on. Sometimes I really don't mind but sometimes they can really be abusive. All of them were starting to leave. Mam already left but dad stayed behind looking at my gravestone. Tears in his eyes.

"I hope you'll be happy. And please watch us. We love you princess. Goodbye" He wiped his tears and left. All of them are gone and I stayed here. I'm still hoping Carson would come. Minutes later, I noticed someone walking towards us. I looked at him and noticed it was Carson. I smiled. I knew he would come. He had a pink rose in his hand. He sat on the grass and I just watched him. He already is crying. He put down the rose.

"Hi... Baby sister. I'm sorry. I'm late." He let out a sad chuckle. " I just don't want them seeing me." He bowed his head and I just watched him. " You know what, I can't seem to let you go... I'm thinking that it was partly my fault you died earlier than it was expected... Cause I didn't took care of you enough." He said tears in his eyes. I want to say to him that none of this was his fault, none of it. " I don't know what I'm gonna do anymore, I'm sick of this. Can you take me with you?" He said wiping his tears. "I really miss you baby sis. I want to see you again" He sobbed. A tear fall from my eye as I watch him break down infront of me. I don't like seeing him like this. " I love you so much. It's so hard to let you go" He wiped his tears and stood up. "I'm gonna go now. And I'll come back soon." He said then he did something that he never did since I was five. He pointed his thumbs towards him then he crossed his arms on his chest then he pointed his finger to me. He just said I love you in sign language. Tears started falling from my eyes. I cant believe he still remember that. I watched him as he walked away.

'I promise. I'll fix you big brother' I said