Chapter Nineteen

The crowd went wild. I looked at mam and she has tears in her eyes. Carson looked at me then pulled me into a hug. Mam also joined and hug us but I felt liquid on my hands and when I looked at it, there's blood. It's from the needle earlier. I just took it off my hand. I pulled away. Carson and mam noticed my hand. But I ignored it. I was gonna tell them now because I'm sick of people talking about me, fussing around, trying to know the truth so I'm gonna give them clues . I will admit that I snucked out of the hospital.

"Hello, London" I said making them scream. I hear Carson and mam laughed behind me.

"Okay so now I have something to say. But before that... Can I get a tissue please?" One of the guys who escorted us here in stage gave me a tissue. I wiped the blood off my hand.

"Sorry about that... so London are you having fun?" The crowd goes wild. " I really want to take thos opportunity to thank my mam." I heard the crowd saying "Aww" I turned to mam who is smiling at me.

"I'm really proud of you mam..." She walked closer to me and hugged as I continue with my speech."and thank you for loving me and staying strong for me even if I know you want to break down. Thank you for being there when I had nightmares or something. I know you're gonna be mad at me later for sneaking out" This we both had tears in our eyes and arena got quiet too." but I want to do this because I want to see you happy performing and not letting your soldiers down. I also want to thank my brother. Carson thanks for being so strong for me. Thanks for your patience cause everybody knows I'm really stubborn..." I laugh a little wiping my tears. " Thanks for supporting me on this one even if you disagreed about the idea of me sneaking out of the hospital just to get here. " The arena suddenly goes silent. " Thank you for cheering me up and helping me in this big struggle that my life is taking. Thank you very much, You and mam are the best people in my life." I finished my speech by hugging them.

"I love the both of you" I whispered.

"We love you too"

-------------------------------------------------

When the shows over, me, Carson and the girls went to mam's dressing room only two find two paramedics standing outside waiting for me. I stopped and turned but stumbled a little because of the tiredness. Auntie Nicola held me and faced me.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked. My eyes are getting blurred from the tears forming in my eyes. I hugged her tightly.

"I don't want to go back to the hospital, Please don't let them take me please? I just want to go home with Carson and mam.I just want to sleep on mam's bed cuddling to her. Please dont let them take me Please?" I said desperately. Auntie Nicola just hugged me tighter and reassured but I think the paramedics are right behind me because I hear voices I'm not familliar with.

"Ms. Cole, You need to get back to the hospital now. You sneeking out is a very wrong thing to do." I ignored them and hugged Auntie Nicola tighter. They gently hold my arm trying to split me from Auntie Nicola but I hugged her tighter.

"Please Auntie Nicola, don't let them take me" I cried. The other girls are comforting me. Carson disappeared suddenly.

"Ms. Cole, you need to go to the hospital right now" One paramedic said  holding my arms.

"Get away from me" I snapped. Then suddenly I saw mam come running down to us.

"Hey, what's going on here?" The she saw me clinging on Auntie Nicola.

" Oh my baby" I let go of Aunt Nicola and hugged mam.

"Mam don't let them take me please. I just wanna go home" I cried feeling very tired and weak.

"Sshh, It's okay now. I'm here now. I won't let them take you" she said firmly.

"But she needs to go back to the hospital" One paramedic said. " She's okay to go home, I will take care of her I promise" mam said. I heard them sighed in defeat.

"Okay Ms. Tweedy, but if something's wrong, please go immediately to the hospital okay?"

"Yeah, Thanks" I stopped crying but I'm still hugging mam. My eyes are getting heavier. I heard footsteps fading from the corridor.

" Carson can you carry your sister please? I 'll just talk to Lily then we're going home" I heard mam said.

" Is she okay?" Auntie Nicola asked. Worry is ob vious in her voice.

" Yeah she's okay. She's just drained" Carson said lifting me up and carried me. I rest my head on his chest and let sleep take over me.

-------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Please read my second fanfic titled I Got You. I hope you'll like it Xx I'll update more often now because it's already our vacation so watch out for more updates. Please support my second fanficXx -AC.