Chapter Twenty Seven

Carson's P.O.V.

It's 8 in the morning and I'm so bored. I woked up at around six in the morning and find it hard to go back to sleep. I already turned the TV but nothing is good on it so I turned it off again. I went into the kitchen to find some food but there were none. I really need to tell mam that we need to do the grocery shopping. I went back into my room. I've also cleaned my room and I usually don't do cleaning. Now, All of them are still asleep while I am sitted in the middle of my bed staring at nothing. I opened my drawer and found the video camera that I've given to Carson before mam's tour in thr O2 arena.And then it hit me. Why don't I make a documentary about Carter. I bet Carter will also like this idea because she wants to leave us memories of her when she goes. I turned it on and faced it to me and pressed record.

"Hey" I smiled at the camera." I'm making a documentary about my sister. Why? You'll find out soon" I said and stand up and faced the camera away from me still recording and went to Carter's bedroom.

"She's asleep" I whispered as I walked towards Carter's bed kneeling on the floor.

"Carter" I whispered shaking her a bit. "Carter" I repeated and she moved a bit.

"What?" she moaned. I giggled as she pulled the covers above her.

"Come on, time to get up" I whispered slowly pulling the covers down. She opened her eye and covered her face.

"What're you doing" she whispered burrying her face on the pillow.

"I'm making a documentary" I said.

"Can you give me 10 minutes, I'm not feeling well" She whispered. I sighed and stood up.

"It's okay just rest" I whispered walking out if the room and closing the door behind me.

"Let's go to mam" I said as I walk towards mam's room opening her door. I saw her sitted on the edge of the bed with her head in her hands.

"Morning" I said then she looked up to me smiling but then gave me a confuse look.

"What're you doing?" She asked

"Making a documentary"

"About what?"

"About Carter" She smiled and stood up.

"Speaking of Carter, where is she?" She asked walking towards the door so I followed her.

"She's still asleep, she said she's not feeling well today" I said. She sighed and walked out of the room with me following her behind.

"Is dad coming today?" We entered Carter's room again.

"Yeah, later" She sat at the side of Carter's bed stroking Carter's hair.

"Did you had your breakfast?" She asked.

"Nope, there's nothing to eat" I said.

"We'll go to the shops later" She said leaning forward and slightly waking Carter.

"Carter, babe" she whispered. I'm still recording this whole thing. Carter is stirring but doesn't open her eyes.

"Babe, come on let's get you downstairs" Mam said gesturing me to carry Carter.

"Mam can you take this" I gave her the video camera and leaned forward lifting Carter up amd carrying her out of her and down the stairs. I put her down on the sofa.

"How are you pet" Mam said I looked at her and saw her recording. I sat beside Carter.

"I'm just feeling weak" Carter said leaning to me.