Chapter Thirty

I woke up feeling much better. Carson is still asleep beside me when mam and dad walked in. When mam and dad saw me awake they rushed towards me. Carson woke up beside me and saw me awake and smiled. Mam and dad hugged me and planted a kiss on the top of my head as I turned to Carson.

"You go home now, You're tired" I said softly smiling. He smiled and stood up to give me a hug.

" You'll be alright here?" I nodded.

"I've got mam and dad" I smiled pulling away from the hug.

"Okay, I'll go home" He said planting a kiss on tge top of my head and messing my hair making me giggle.

"Mam, dad. I'll go home now" He walked towards them giving mam a kiss on the cheek and giving dad a hug.

"Take care okay?" Mam said. He nodded and looked at me so I smiled at him. He walked towards the door opening it but before he walked out he turned to me and gave me a salute making me laugh. He laughed and walked out of the room leaving us three in the room. I looked at Dad and he brought out the camera turning it on and directing to me. I smiled.

"How're you feeling pet?" Mam asked ao I looked at her. I noticed mam is  tired.

"Better than yesterday" I said. She walked over to me and gave me  kiss on the forehead. Dad sat on the other side of the bed filming then I remembered what I did yesterday.

"Mam I'm sorry" I said softly looking down at my fingers.

"It's alright babe, I understand why did you do that" I looked at her and saw that smile. " It's just hard-" I said sadly. Mam held my hand making me look at her.

"We're here. We won't let anything happen to you" I smiled at her. I'm lucky to have my mam and dad. They're the sweetest and loving persons I know in this world which makes me happy.

"I love you mam" I said. She gave me a smile leaning forward to hug me. We hear dad coughing beside us so I pulled away from mam and looked at dad who is still filming.

"Don't I get some love?" Me and mam laughed.

"I love you dad" He grinned standing up and gave the camera to mam. He hugged me tight and I closed my eyes trying to keep in mind this moment.

"I love you too princess" He whispered. I smiled and pulled away. It was mam's turn to film.

"I have some news babe" mam said making me look at her.

"What is it?" She grinned at me as I gave her a confuse look.

"I'm going back to the X factor" She blurted. Oh My God. I literally shrieked hugging her once again. I love X factor and I love her in it.

"You've got to be kidding me" I said looking at her straight in the eyes.

"No babe this is real, Simon and I have sorted out and he begged me to do X factor so I did it" She said and gave dad the camera. I'm so excited, really.

"When do auditions start?" I asked like a five year old wanting to know if a prince and princess will be together, like that. She giggled and ruffledy hair.

"Next week" I grinned at her.

"Can I come? Please,please" I pleaded making puppy dog eyes and pouting.

"You pout like your mother" Dad said making mam laugh. I look at them both and smiled.

"Don't mind your dad babe his just jealous and yes you can come" I hugged mam tight kissing her cheek saying thank you repeatedly.

"Okay now so..." I pulled away and look at them both. "Mam, dad a-are you back together now?" I asked. They didn't gave me an answer immediately instead they were looking at each other like talking with their.Eventually they smiled at me.

"Yeah babe, we are together now" Dad said with a grin on his face. I grinned at them both and held their hands.

"Thanks for making me happy" I said to them.They both kissed my cheek and hugged me. Moments later the door opened to reveal Jane and Alex with some coffee.

"How're you feeling?" Jane asked me putting down the coffee on the table and giving me a hug. She also gave dad and mam a hug.

" Better now." I smiled. I noticed Alex is not looking at me she just gave mam and dad a hug and sit at the corner of the room making me frown.

"We'll just go and get some food and let you three talk yea?" Dad said.

"Yeah, Thanks mam, dad" I said and they nodded leaving us three alone in the room.

"Okay, Why didn't you tell us?" Alex said louder and I can tell that she's upset.

"Alex" Jane warned but Alex ignored her.

"Why didn't you let us know, we're supposed to be your bestfriends. We had to find out on the papers that you're terribly ill and you didn't bother to tell us. We didn't have a clue on what people were asking evrrytime they see us.." I looked away from her and tears started to come out. Jane held my hand while Alex ranted.

"Alex..." She still ignores her and continue to what she was saying.

" Did you know I punched a guy because he said that you were dying" When I hear her voice cracked. I looked up immediately and saw that she was about to cry so with all my power. I slowly get off the bed. Jane holding me.

" What're you doing?" Jane whispers. I looked at her and smile.

"She needs me" I whisper and slowly walked to her. She has her hand on her face talking as I walked closer to her Jane holding me to support me. I hugged her and she hugged me back.

"I'm sorry" I whispered. It's the first time I see Alex cry and I thought she never cries. I rubbed her back comforting her.

"I don't know how to say it. I'm so sorry" I whispered. She pulled away and put my arm around her and guided me to my bed.

"I'm really sorry guys. Jane..." She looked at me and held my hand. " Thanks for understanding" I said she just smiles. I turned to Alex who's wiping her tears. "I didn't know you can cry" I giggled. She stared at me and smiled

" I am not a robot you know" She said.

"Are you scared?" Jane asked. I looked at her.

" Always specially now that the whole world kbows already"

"We're here for you" Jane said.

"Yeah and if anyone dares to hurt you or stalk you I will have my fist in his face many times" I laughed at Alex's way of protection.

"We're still bestfriends right, nothing changed?" I said softly. They hugged me.

"We are still bestfriends and no one or no thing can ever break that" Jane said making me smile.

"I love you guys"

"We love you too