LISA

Lisa's POV

I was watching my children running in the backyard when I see a big moving truck stop at the front of the empty house right beside ours. New neighbours. I thought. "Chloe, Hallie! Wanna help make cookies for the new neighbours?" I shouted to my 7 and 10-year-old daughters from the kitchen. I left my 10 and 9-year-old sons, Blake and Joey, to keep playing. The two girls ran inside and washed their hands as I got the ingredients ready.

Once they were made, I let them cool down. I kept one plate for us and one plate for the neighbours. I gave them a day to settle in before we went there.

        - n e x t  d a y -

I decided to head next door now and give the new neighbours the cookies we made. "Kids! Let's meet the neighbours," I tell them. They zoom downstairs and put their shoes on. I grab the plate and we walk over to their place, I silently pray that they're nice.

I let Hallie ring the doorbell as we hear footsteps on the other side. The door opens and on the other side was a boy no older than 11. He was dressed in a shirt with no sleeves and I saw that he had some muscle in him though his age. He had long messy black hair and green eyes. The boy takes a joking bow "Welcome, to our humble abode. Come in and have a seat." he says motioning for us to come in and sit down.

Joey, Hallie and Blake giggle as Chloe turns bright red. "Thank you young man. We made you and your family some cookies to make you feel welcome," I tell him.

"Sweet! Thanks! I'll go call my parents. Oh, and you can call me Finn," he says dashing off to call his parents taking the plate of cookies to the kitchen. A minute later a man and woman come down. The man looked like his son but had shorter hair. The woman had blonde hair and grey, calculating eyes.

"Hi you must be our neighbours," the lady says.

"Yes we are. I'm Lisa Daniels and these are my children. These two are Chloe and Blake, they're ten. Then Joey's nine and Hallie's seven." I introduce.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Annabeth, this is Percy. Kids! Come down and meet our neighbours." Annabeth calls to them. I hear the pounding on the stairs and here were four kids standing in front of us.

Percy walks to them, "You've already met Finn James Jackson. 11-years-old. He's definitely a mini me. Trouble-maker, horribly dyslexic and ADHD. Black hair, sea-green eyes. Amazingly talented in the water." he says motioning to Finn. "This one here is a replica of her mother... with glasses." he says looking at a girl who was now laughing. She had her long blonde hair in two French braids and her grey eyes were twinkling with happiness. "Avery Blu Jackson, 9-years-old. Probably smarter than me, really likes architecture, math and science. Really scary when mad." I can see that Avery is actually a really tough girl when she needs to be. "Ashlynn Brianne Jackson, also 9-years-old. Her and Avery are best friends. She's more of a sporty type, grades still better than Finn at least. She's a mix of me and Annabeth personality wise." This girl had on some glasses and a soccer jersey. She and Avery were identical. "This little man is our bookworm. Raiden Levi Jackson, 8-years-old. He's a mix of me and Annabeth too but he really likes technology. Like that's what he's known for. Rai's our tech guy. And that's all of them." Percy explained as I smiled at Raiden. He had black hair and grey eyes, his shirt had minecraft on it and was wearing shorts.

"Well good thing they're all close in age. Our kids finally have others to play with." I say. Ashlynn leads everyone to the backyard to their trampoline.

"Yeah, and they'll have more kids to play with. Our best friends have kids of their own that come over about a million times a year. Haha." Percy laughs.

We chat for some time while our kids played in the backyard. I checked the time and realized how long we stayed there for. "Oh my, we should really get going. I don't know if you guys are even unpacked yet." I tell them. I told my kids to come and motioned that we were leaving now.

"Oh well, it was really great meeting you! Thank you for the cookies Lisa!" Annabeth waves standing at the door.

"Pleasure meeting you too!" I wave back.

Once we get home, I couldn't help but think What a beautiful family.

A/N
Word count: 807
And I'm alive. Back from camp, procrastinated a bit, then got this done. I didn't want Percabeth's kids to have the clichéd names. Besides, why wouldn't Percy name his child Blu? Anyway, I'll update tomorrow. Sorry for being gone for so long.

-Σηανε