SAOIRSE

Alright, I'd like to genuinely thank all 20k of you guys for reading, voting, commenting and adding my book to your reading lists. I'd also like to apologize for not posting anything for like 2 months, so if you're still here, thank you.
[xx,sd]
Saoirse's POV

First day of school and I have no friends. Great. The bell has rung and I run to my English class. I see that the teacher was already taking the attendance, crap. "Camila Raelyn?" he asks as a girl raises her hand.

He looks up and stares at my direction and smirks, "You're late," he states the obvious. I sigh and look down.

"Look sir, I'm new to thi-" I start to explain my self but get cut off.

"Uh, he'd be talking to me, not you. He likes to make fun of me in front of the class. Well Paul, I mean Mr. Blofis, I was actually helping Hazel get to class. Let me off easy this one time, alright?" a fairly tall boy behind me says scratching the back of his neck smirking. I was confused at his choice of words. Calling the teacher by his first name? Surprisingly, Mr. Blofis, as the boy had said, nodded and we took the two seats left.

"Let's get on with the lesson then, Greek Mythology. Let's see, Percy, Nico, and Jason. Get up," he motioned to three boys. Out of nowhere, he had cardboard weapons in his hand. He handed one to each Percy, Jason and Nico. "Hades god of the Underworld, the eldest of the big three's weapon given to him was the Helm of Invisibility, take note of that. This 'hat' was worn by three other people, they go by the names of Athena, Hermes, and Perseus. Not the swim team captain, the Ancient Greek hero," Mr. Blofis explained having Nico hold out the cardboard hat. He didn't seem really happy doing this, but he didn't seem happy in general.

He moved onto Percy now, putting his hand on the student's shoulder. "Now Percy, Percy's representing the middle child of The Big Three. Poseidon, god of seas. What Percy is holding is Poseidon's trident. He produced a well of sea water with this trident, produced horses so it's pretty cool," Percy held up the trident grinning proudly and fiddling with a pen with another hand.

Mr. Blofis moved onto Jason who was leaning against a wall since he was tired of standing. "Last but not least, the youngest of The Big Three, Zeus, god of the sky, King of gods, father of all. Come on Jason Grace, stand proud! What's this here, a lightning bolt? Ah, yes, the Thunderbolt, or Masterbolt as some like to say. Brings the lightning in a storm, hold it up nice and high Jason, just like that," as the three boys were just holding out the weapons, he made his way to the front of the class talking more about The Big Three, using the boys as examples. They got to sit down and Mr. Blofis kept talking in great detail I felt like I couldn't look away from him.

The day went on, no class comparing to English though. I did meet a girl called Annabeth Chase, I sat beside her in chemistry. And this one kid, Leo I think his name was, in Mr. Brunner's class. After what seemed like forever, it was lunch.

I got my tray and my food and looked around for an empty table. I saw one in the corner and decide to head for it, that was until I got stopped by someone right behind me. "Hey!" the familiar voice beamed behind me. I turn around to see Percy with Annabeth, Leo, Jason, Nico and a couple kids I didn't know. "That's the kid that thought Paul was mad at her. You seem," he looked around me, "lonely, wanna sit with us? Frank's saving us the table back there," he points to the table I was about to head to and I see a tall Chinese guy sitting there now.

Why not. I thought nodding at them as we head to the table. "Okay, I never got all of your names and you never got mine. My name's Saoirse, I have a full Irish background and I moved here when I was 13, hence the accent," I try to break the ice. They all smirked at that and I start to warm up to them a bit.

"Well, I'm Thalia Grace and Jason's my brother as you've probably already met him. Percy, Nico and Hazel are my cousins and they're legit like the only 'real family' I got," said a girl with a beautiful silver circlet in her head. She looks over to the girl beside her with brown choppy hair and kaleidoscope eyes.

"I'm Piper McLean and I'm dating Jason. Uhh, I'm not much of an interesting person. My dad is Tristan McLean if you know him I guess," Piper continued the train and looked over to the boys. Percy put his hands up and looked at her.

"She already met me in Paul's-," this got a glare from Annabeth.

"-Mr. Blofis's class when he called me, Nico and Jason the Big Three. Me and Nico did a fine job, but Jason needed to add a bit more dramatics for big old Zeus," Percy implied which caused everyone to chuckle.

"I'm Hazel Levesque and this is my boyfriend Frank Zhang, he's a bit socially awkward. He might intimidate you at first but he's actually a big softie," she introduced herself and Frank when we got settled down. Now I knew everyone's names, I don't think I should feel this accomplished.

"By the way before you start developing a crush on Percy, he's dating Annabeth and they're like the biggest couple in school," Leo rambled to which Annabeth smacked him upside his head and Percy punched his arm. Trust me, it wasn't a light punch, nor was the smack. I laughed at how great this group's chemistry was, they've obviously gone through a lot together.

The rest of the lunch was full of laughs and jokes and great stories of Percy and Annabeth the everybody wanted to tell for some reason. Like there was this one time when they got thrown in the lake by the camp and that was their first real kiss. And how the first thing Annabeth told Percy was how he drools in his sleep. I guess not everyone finds love at first sight.

A/N
Word Count: 1044

Hey, how ya doin? Put down the pitch forks. I posted this because I wanted to, honestly, I just don't like have a schedule at all. I just do things whenever I want to do things, so I really don't like deadlines.

News: I have made a choice to just announce if we hit like a larger number of reads, in an actual part because I don't want people being like "Oh my gods a part" then realizing it's "ty for ___ reads"

If anyone's still having trouble pronouncing Saoirse, it's "Sear-sha". I enjoy those traditionally Irish names, actually I just like Ireland in general.

Anyway, thanks again for sticking with me guys.

-Σηανε