LOGAN

Logan's POV

I was driving to my friend Percy's house, which was not too far away from mine. He said it's just going to be him and kids there and that his wife was out with her friends.

I arrived at the house and took a good look at it. It was smaller than a so-called "mansion", but it was big. I wasn't surprised, see Percy and I were friends but he was also my team mate. We were both Olympic swimmers but he was the fastest out of all of us. He has gotten so many medals and broke some Olympic records too. He was really good looking too, all the girls gush about him until they learn that a) He's too old for them. b) He's married. And c) He has kids. I've never met his kids though, never brings them to practices because of school and in summer they're always in this camp. He did say that he's bringing them to his competitions regularly now because they keep begging him to. I've met his wife a couple times though, she's a well respected architect here so that's another reason for the size of their house.

I got out of my car and make my way to the door. I ring the doorbell and wait for a moment before the door got answered. "Hey Logan!" Percy exclaimed, his hair wet and had a towel around his neck. He also only had on his swimming trunks which too were dripping wet. "Come in, me and the kids were just in the pool," I went inside and he led me to their backyard.

There I saw five boys all with water guns. Three were in the pool and two were running around chasing and squirting each other with water. "Kaden, Finn! No running, it's wet and I don't want to be cleaning up your blood when you get a concussion," Percy warned. I noticed that the whole pool was deep, those kids were so young and they were swimming in deep water like pros, especially the Finn kid.

"Are these kids all yours?" I asked him curiously. It would take luck to have five boys and not one single girl.

"No, no. Finn over there is mine, and Raiden. He's the smallest one. Finn's 11 and Raiden's 8," he said pointing to a boy with black hair and sea green eyes and one with black hair and grey eyes. "That's their cousin Alec, also 11," he pointed to a boy with blonde hair and eyes that would change colour every five seconds. "Those two Latinos are our closest family friends along with Alec and another couple. The older one is Kaden, 11, and the younger one's Kane, 9," these two both had chocolate brown hair and hazel brown eyes. "Boys say hi to Uncle Logan" Percy told them.

"Hey"

"Hi?"

"Sup!"

"Hi!!"

"Hola."

"Hey boys, nice to meet you," I wave to them.

"Did you bring any swimming trunks?" I shook my head. "You can borrow mine, follow me," I followed the mop of black hair upstairs and into his room. He led me inside and opened his closet. I leaned on the desk and looked at what was on it. A bunch of sketches and blueprints, I picked one up and looked at it. When Percy saw me doing this he ran over and said "No no no no no. Annabeth would kill you if she found one wrinkle on these," he said carefully taking the sketch out of my hand put it back on the desk.

He went back to his closet and threw me a pair of blue swimming trunks. He showed (I've read this word too many times that idek if it's even the correct word) me the bathroom.

Once I got out, Percy told me to follow him. He went to the balcony of his room. I saw him holding open a small, transparent plastic door and motioning for me to go in. I realized that it was a water slide and my eyes lit up. "Wait, how'd you get a water slide built in your house? Or even a pool or that trampoline built into the grass?" I asked him amazed at his house.

"Kaden's dad and grandpa could build anything. They also like me. Now are you gonna slide down or what? Ladies first," Percy laughed. I jokingly glared at him and punched him lightly in the arm. I slid down and landed in the pool, after a few seconds, so did Percy. We had fun in he pool for about twenty minutes before some people came in.

Four girls ran in already in bathing suits and jumped in the water altogether. All of us yelled in surprise. A little boy toddled in followed by three ladies, Annabeth being one of them, and two men. Percy and I got out of the water to greet them and get changed. "Hey beautiful," Percy said giving his wife a kiss. "Everyone, this is Logan James, one of my teammates. Logan, you've already met Annabeth, this is my cousin Jason and his wife Piper and this is Leo Valdez and his wife Calypso." Percy introduced.

"Nice to meet you" they all said.

"Which of the girls are yours Perce?" I asked.

"Avery and Ashlynn. They're the identical, blonde haired, grey eyed, 9-year-old twins," he said. I looked at the pool and saw them racing.

"How about you guys?" I asked the rest of them.

Leo spoke up first, "We don't have any girls, you've already met Kane and Kaden, this is our 3-year-old Kameron," he said picking up the small boy with brown shaggy hair.

"The 6-year-old with the floaties is Bella, short for Arabella," Piper said looking at a girl with electric blue eyes and blonde hair kept neat in pigtails. "And the girl in the purple is ours too. She's 9 and her name is Skylar," she said now looking at a girl swimming away from Kane laughing. She had brown hair and the same eyes as her mom and Alec, changing every five seconds.

I got to know each of them more and learned more about Percy.  Especially about his love life, and how he'll go to hell for Annabeth. How he'd rather risk his life for everyone else and get killed than sit in the shadows. (Percy: been there, done that)

We all ate dinner afterwards and watched a movie. It was interesting trying to pick one. "What do you guys want to want to watch?" I asked the kids.

"The Hunger Games: Catching Fire!" suggested Leo. Kaden's eyes lit up.

"Leo Valdez, there is a 6-year-old present, we're not watching Jennifer Lawrence kill people." Calypso scolded. Everyone started naming movies all at once but Annabeth stepped in to stop the chaos.

"Name a movie, majority rules. We'll go down the line, Logan start with you." she ordered.

I suddenly felt under pressure and my mind went blank. "The Hobbit?" I asked.

"Meh"

"Finding Nemo!"

"NO!"

"Alice in Wonderland?"

"Nah"

    - 1 5  m o v i e s  l a t e r -

"Harry Potter?" I asked, silence filled the room. Everybody thought about it, no one can go wrong with Harry Potter.

"Which one though?" asked Annabeth.

"Goblet of Fire!" cried Raiden.

A chorus of "Yeah's" were heard around the room.

The movie finished and it was already dark out. "I better get home guys. Thank's for having me Perce," I told them.

"No problem man, you're gonna have to come back though, the kids love you. " he said.

"Just tell me when. You Jackson's will be seeing me at the competitions though, so you better get used to me. Hopefully he'll bring you to the practices too. Well, bye everyone!" I say heading out the door. Percy follows me to lock it once I get out.

"Thanks again man," he says.

"Hey no problem, and by the way, amazing family you got there. Be thankful for them," I told him.

"I am, they mean the world to me."

A/N

Word Count: 1360

Well? I didn't update yesterday, why is that you ask? It's because... it's because... *puts on glasses* *looks through list of * Yeah I got nothing. Sowwy. Well at least I updated today... At 11:00 pm. Yay. Oh and last time I checked I hit 200 reads! Wooo! 🎉🎉🎉 Anyway, I guess that's it. Fun fact, I have tøp stuck in my head atm.

I ponder of something great
My lungs will fill and then deflate
They fill with fire
Exhale desire
I know it's dire
My time today

And on that note, sweet dreams everyone, if it's like 12 pm there, then have a good day. Make good choices. Ty for 200 again. Please comment and vote if you liked it. If you didn't, haters gonna hate.

-Σηανε