VICTOR

Victor's POV

"Go! See that tree over there? Run past it and someone'll meet you there!" Randall yelled galloping towards the two hellhounds with reed pipes in his mouth. I figured out that he was actually half goat and he said he'll explain the rest later. I wasted no time on following his instructions. I ran past the pine tree with some golden blanket on it.

When I got past it, sure enough there was someone waiting for me on the other side. "Hey, I'm Grover. Randall's demigod? Looks like it, where is he anyway?"

"Umm, fighting the big black dogs?" I answered unsurely.

Grover nodded and glanced over at the crowd as if he was looking for someone. "Ah there she is. Hey Clarisse! Help Randall defeat the hellhounds outside the border." he yelled at a girl I'm assuming to be Clarisse. She groan but helped anyway. 

"Right, come on. Let's find somewhere where I can explain everything to you." Grover says walking. I follow him thinking finally. We went into the forest and I leant against a tree. Grover told me everything there is to know, not so much as to what's happened in camp but more of why there is a camp and about all of the gods, Greek and Roman. I had a lot of questions so it took about an hour to explain everything.

"I have some things to do so I'm gonna pass you over to someone that can give you a tour and answer any more questions that you have okay? Stay here and I'll call him over." Grover explained. I rolled my eyes when he left. When he told me about the gods/goddesses hooking up with mortals, I was trying to guess who my parent is. He asked me if I had any idea who my parent was since I wasn't "claimed" yet. I immediately answered Poseidon, I mean, Poseidon was the coolest god, I'm probably the coolest demigod here so it's a perfect match. Grover said he was almost certain that I wasn't a child of the big 3 and was certain that I wasn't a child of Hera.

He came back with a short dude trailing behind him. "Leo, Victor. Victor, Leo." he briefly introduced and took off.

"Come on dude, let me show you around." Leo flashed a smile. He looks cool, definitely weaker that me obviously. He walked pretty fast but I caught up. "That is the Big House, where we hold all the meetings and what not. Over there is the dining pavilion, where we eat. Those are the cabins, if you don't get claimed, which I highly doubt, you'll be staying in the Hermes cabin." he pointed to the cabins and I cut him off.

"First, I don't need to be claimed. I'm a son of Poseidon. Second, what do you mean you highly doubt?" I asked.

"I'm really surprised you made it 17 years without camp, call it lucky. But now that you're here, you'll be claimed within the next 12 hours, thanks to Percy Jackson. Saved the world twice and prevented World War III. And you think you're a son of Poseidon, you don't even look like Percy, who is the only demigod son of Poseidon in camp." Leo erupted in a fit of giggles.

"And who is this Percy kid? I bet he's as weak as you are!" I sneered. Leo stopped laughing and was about to say something but somebody else did before him.

"If Leo's what you call weak, then I don't even know what to call you. It's pathetic you're judging him by his appearance, he's been through so much that he's one of the strongest people I know. Percy Jackson is the strongest demigod of the century so I'd shut your mouth if I were you." someone said from behind me. I turn around to see a beautiful blonde glaring at me.

"Well hello gorgeous, I'll take back everything I said if you'll go out with me." I offered. My plan did not work because she only glared harder and punched me in the stomach. I grunted and she walked away.

"She went easy on you." was all Leo said.

"What?" I questioned.

"That's Annabeth Chase, she can be really nice if she's in a good mood, if not, get ready to feel her wrath. See, you're new here, only reason she went easy on you." Leo explained. "Where were we? Oh right, over there is the climbing tower... with lava. No matter how much you don't want to fall, you will eventually. And those are the stables, and the beach, archery, and here is the sword fighting arena."

I looked at is all and took everything in. "Let's get you tested for weapons. I'm not very good at that, building is my strength, and fire but now we're getting off topic. We walked over to the targets and Leo looked around for someone to help us.

Someone walked up to us fiddling with a pen. "Hey Leo, need help?" he asked in a deep voice.

"Yeah thanks. Percy, this is Victor. Victor, this is Percy. Greatest demigod of the century." Leo proudly introduced his friend. This is the great Percy Jackson?! It's pretty obvious I could beat him in a sword fight no problem, and I haven't even had any lessons!

"Cool. Nice to meet you dude. Let's start off with a bow and arrow." he said handing them to me. Piece of cake. I took them and shot one arrow, it flew past the target and hit someone's shoulder, good thing they were wearing armor. I shot a second time and missed again. The third time I shot it it hit the fourth ring. "Third try's a charm. Crossing Apollo off the list. Let's try a sword. Choose one from the pile on that table." Percy motioned to the table with five swords on it. I picked one with a silver handle and bronze blade.

"I bet I can beat you in a sword fight." I challenged Percy. He raised his eyebrows at Leo who rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

"Go easy on him Perce, he doesn't know that you stopped World War III when you were twelve. And won a war at fifteen. And stopped another one at 17. And been through hell because you didn't want your girlfriend to be down there alone." Percy glared at Leo for saying that. "Too soon?" he asked and Percy nodded.

"No don't go easy on me. I want to show you how weak and pathetic you actually are" I threatened. Percy just groaned.

"If you say so."

We got into ready positions and started. I swung the sword at his head and he easily ducked. He swiped at my foot and while was distracted, disarmed me. He out the cap back on the tip of his sword and it turned back into a pen. "Next time, don't boast about your skills before actually having a lesson. You were holding your sword wrong too." I hear Annabeth say from behind me. When did she get here?!

"Will you teach me how then?" I asked her smirking.

This time she aimed for the face. "Tough luck, even if I didn't have a boyfriend I wouldn't have dated your cocky-" her mouth was covered by Percy before she can say anything else.

"It's fine Wise Girl." he said. She turned to him and relaxed and they kissed. My jaw dropped, I did not expect that.

"Don't mess with their relationship, you might just cause another war." Leo patted my shoulder. Just then a glowing four leaf clover appeared above my head. Leo smirked "I guess you aren't a son of Poseidon." he said.

The glowing clover attracted everyone at camp. A centaur came up to me and yelled "All hail Victor Wells, son of Tyche." and everyone bowed. I sighed, I've been lucky for seventeen years, but once I got here, the luck suddenly went down.

A/N
Word count: 1338

I need more demigods reacting to Percabeth. Tysm for 450 🎉🎉🎉!! When I posted this I thought no one would read it so thank you. This isn't much to a lot of people but to me it is.

I start school tomorrow, yippee. (Note the sarcasm) urgh I am so nervous. I am not getting any sleep tonight. I am really sorry if I don't update as much, it means I'm too busy in school. I may not like it but it doesn't mean I won't try to get good grades. But still 😫 kms.

Anyway, thanks for reading my fic and dealing with my long a/n's.

-Σηανε.