RAIDEN

October 25, 2015
Dear Daddy and Mommy,

You're my heroes! You are the best daddy in the world because you like to play with me. You taught me how to swim in the deep end of the pool and how to surf.

I love you daddy because you make me laugh, you always say funny jokes and make mommy sigh. You always cheer me up when I am sad. You tickle me and tell me funny stories. You are better than every single dad in the whole wide world!

Mom, you are the best because you are very smart. You always help me with my homework and teach me how to do the next lesson. Thank you for getting me those bonus marks on our math test last week. You like to help me even if it takes 100 hours!

When I lose a race, you give me a hug and say "You will win next time." And when I fail a test you say "Study harder next time". I love you mommy because you tell me to keep going.

You two are the best parents in the world because you love me and Avery and Finn and Ash. And because you love each other too. When you fight, you always say "I love you" in the end. And last, I love you mommy and daddy because you saved the world!

Sincerely,
Raiden

Annabeth and Percy had finished reading their son's letter to them with tears in their eyes. When he did this letter for homework last week, they expected him to pick Superman or Batman or, as Percy would've wanted, Aquaman as a hero

"Raiden, this is beautiful," Annabeth complimented pulling the 8-year-old into a hug. She hugged him for a good 10 seconds and let go.

"Rai, keep writing like this. Impress the teacher on your knowledge, we can't have you with my brains. This was an amazing piece of work," Percy patted him on the head and hugged him too.

They flipped over the paper and saw his mark. A+ 100%. "Of course, if it was anything lower, your mother would've killed someone," Percy said rather cheerfully.

"You know I mean it right?" asked Raiden. They were pretty confused on what he meant, what did he mean?

"Mean what, honey?" Annabeth asked him back.

"The letter, every single word," he said grinning from ear to ear showing off his missing tooth at the front of his mouth. Annabeth and Percy laughed at this.

"Of course we do, Raiden," Annabeth said hugging his again.

"And I bet our love for you is triple your love for us," Percy added joining in the hug.

The twins came downstairs to see them hugging, "Hey, we're coming in too!" Ashlynn called out jumping toward them as her and Avery hugged the family.

Finn came downstairs too looking for the twins and saw the rest of the family. "Family group hug wooo!!!!" he yelled running to hug everyone almost toppling everyone over.

Once they pulled away, the whole family erupted into laughter. "We love you guys, remember that," Percy said, Annabeth agreeing with him.

"We love you too!" all four of them said synchronized.

Word count: 534

Yeah officially the shortest chapter. And nobody's meeting anyone. Sorry guys, I just wanted to post something. My first idea was a bit angsty, I'm quite good at those type of fanfiction. Even ask my friends, I wrote this one Lawlorff one and a Phan one, just haven't posted them and not planning to. Anyway, there's so much of you guys now, tysm for the reads. Wish me luck in Tartarus tomorrow. Please vote and comment if you want to. Night guys

-Σηανε