GISELLE

I'd just like to inform everyone of my very little knowledge on swimming and everything about it, thank you.
[-sdd xx]
Percy's POV

I had just finished, and won, a swimming race about ten minutes ago. I walk out the change room drying my hair with a towel and my bag with all my swimming stuff on my shoulder.

I tried to look for Annabeth and my kid but was stopped by an interviewer. "Mr. Jackson, would you mind doing a small interview real quick? It's gonna be fast don't worry," she chirped with the whole camera crew behind her. I knew I couldn't say no, so I agreed as long as it was quick. The cameraman hit record and we were live.

"Good afternoon people of New York! I'm Giselle Delacour and I'm here with," she motions to me and I take that as a cue.

P: Percy Jackson.

G: Well, Percy had just won a race like ten minutes ago. How was that Percy? I think you swam it in record time!

P: Haha thanks, it took a lot of training and time in the water. Like, to train I probably spent around 7 hours a day in the pool

G: Well, what got you into swimming in the first place?

P: Honestly, it's my dad's thing. He's basically Poseidon. Like, give him a trident and boom, it's Poseidon.

G: Haha, well looks like we'll have to meet Mr. Jackson sometime. I'm sure he's the proudest dad on Earth right know seeing his son's success. Well, looks like we'll have to wrap it up soon so one last question. Who is it that motivates you to keep doing this?

P: My motivation comes from my great friends, and family, mom, dad, Paul if your watching, and the seven, Thals, Nico, Grover and Red, hello to you guys. Also, my supporters and fans. They help me get through anything, it's crazy. I get so much heartfelt messages in the mail and social media.

Giselle's POV

I was doing an interview with Percy Jackson and was almost about to wrap it up since we were running out of time and we want to get to as much people as we can. My last question to him was "Who motivates you the most?" and once he seemed about finished answering, someone from behind us just put a hand on his shoulder.

"Forgetting someone?" the person asked. I saw what she looked like, blonde hair, tan skin, grey eyes and quite tall. In her hands was a child with unruly raven black hair and big, bold, blue-green eyes. This child seemed no older than 4 but no younger than 3.

Percy turned around to see who was touching him although he seemed to have a good idea on who it was. "Ah, yes of course. Most importantly, my wife Annabeth Jackson and our beautiful son Finn," he took the boy out of Annabeth's arms and Finn gladly hugged his father.

I saw the man behind the camera gave me the signal to wrap it up. "Well folks, that's all the time we have with Mr. Jackson but we'll have someone new when we come back. Thanks again for doing this Percy," I thanked him shaking his hand.

"You're very welcome, it's was my pleasure. Bye everyone!" he waved having his son copy his actions. The camera cut and I expected them to just leave and not bother about us but the didn't walk off. Percy looked over at me and said "Hey, Giselle right? Thanks for the interview, you had some great, genuine questions there."

"No, thank you for doing the actual interview instead of walking off," I genuinely say. Right after that, the wonderful family was called by what I think is Percy's publicist saying the three have to go. We wave each other goodbye and the Jacksons head off to who knows where.

A/N
Word Count: 654

I honestly don't know how I still get reads judging my very very bad non existent writing schedule. And that's why I love wattpad.

-Σηανε