Pilot Pt. 4

"Take me home!" Constance ordered

"No," I growled at Constance as she glared at us and locked the doors.

Constance had jacked the car again and there was no way for Sam and I to get out.

"Don't do this," Sam told her

Constance looked sad "I can never go home," she sat on Sam's lap.

I tried to get to them but she had locked the seat belt and I was stuck

"Hold me. I'm so cold," Constance said

"You can't kill me. I'm not unfaithful. I've never been!" Sam argued

"You will be. Just hold me,"

I heard Dean come up to the window and immediately ducked as he filled Constance with salt. I saw Sam's determination and rolled out of the Impala as he gunned the accelerator.

"Selina?" Dean called out

"I'm good," I told him as we heard the crash and ran towards the house.

"Sam! Sam! You okay?"

"I think..." Sam said

"Can you move?"

"Yeah. Help me?" As Dean helped Sam I looked over at Constance as she looked down at the picture and then back at us.

"Dean!" I shouted as a bureau crushed them against the wall. I crumpled to the floor as I felt myself grow angry at the spirit.

"I can never go home!" Constance exclaimed.

I looked up and saw Constance standing over me.

"Get away from her!" Dean ordered

I looked up at Constance and saw her taken aback. I heard rushing water and saw the water pour down the staircase.

"You've come home to us, Mommy," the children swarmed her and Constance screamed in anguish as she disappeared.

"Selina!" Dean called out, he knelt down next to me "Breathe in and out,"

I nodded as I did as I was told.

Dean got up and looked to where Constance had disappeared "So this is where she drowned her kids,"

"That's why she could never go home. She was too scared to face them," Sam said

"You found her weak spot. Nice work, Sammy." Dean looked over at the Impala "I'll tell you another thing. If you screwed up my car... I'll kill you,"

***

Selina had fallen asleep in the back of the Impala.

Sam kept noticing the worry his brother gave her even without a word being said. "Okay, here's where Dad went. It's called Blackwater Ridge, Colorado,"

Dean nodded "Sounds charming. How far?"

"About six hundred miles,"

"Hey, if we shag ass we could make it by morning,"

Sam hesitated, he knew his brother meant well, but he was done hunting. "Dean, I, um..."

"You're not going,"

"The interview's in like, ten hours. I gotta be there," Sam knew Dean was disappointed but what could he do, he couldn't just leave Jess.

"Yeah. Yeah, whatever. It's just Selina she deserves to get to know you more," Dean let out a sigh as he carried on driving "I'll take you home,"

The trio pulled up in front of Sam's apartment "Call me if you find him?"

Dean didn't even look at his brother and just nodded

"And maybe I can meet up with you later, huh?"

"Yeah, alright. Sam? You know, we made a hell of a team back there,"

Sam nodded "Yeah," and he went into his apartment.

Dean sighed and headed for the open road.

"Sam," Selina called out in her sleep.

Dean couldn't help but feel bad for Selina, she had just met her brother and now Sam was leaving them... again.

"Sam!"

Dean slammed the brakes and pulled the car over. "Selina?"

Selina began to whimper

"Selina wake up,"

Selina shot up like a rocket "Dean! We have to turn around, Sam... he's in danger,"

Dean didn't have to be told twice and quickly turned the car around.

***

Once at the apartment they both saw the smoke, Selina gave him a look. "Go do you," he told her and she nodded and quickly ran for the apartment.

***

Sam looked up at his girlfriend as she was pinned to the ceiling "No!" he heard a bark and the scratching of paws at the door.

"Sam!" Dean knocked down the door and a wolf ran passed him as the ceiling burst into flames, just like his mom.

"Jess!"

Dean ran into the bedroom "Sam! Sam!" he grabbed his brother as the wolf jumped out the window clearly chasing something.

Sam tried to stay "No! No!" he struggled to get out of his brother's grip "Jess! Jess! No!"

***

Firemen and policeman arrived as Sam packed the back of the Impala.

Dean was looking around and sighed in relief when he saw Selina walk towards him, but frowned as she shook her head. They both walked over to the distraught Winchester as he slammed the trunk shut

"We got work to do," Sam said simply.