Devil's Trap

I became worried as I saw Dean's facial expression change

"Where is he?" Dean demanded it didn't help when he hung up his phone "They've got Dad."

"Meg? What'd she say?" Sam asked

"I just told you, Sammy."

I cringed as I knew a battle was going to ensue but it didn't help the headache. But when I saw him take the Colt I couldn't help but voice my concern. "What are you doing, Dean?"

"We got to go." Dean grabbed his duffle bag along with mine

"Why?"

"Because the demon knows we're in Salvation, all right. It knows we got the Colt. It's got Dad – it's probably coming for us next." Dean looked over at me and I could see the concern in his eyes.

"Good. We've still got three bullets left. Let it come." Sam said

"Listen, tough guy, we're not ready, okay? Selina's in a rough patch and we don't know how many of them are out there. Now, we're no good to anybody dead. We're leaving.... now!" Dean picked me up bridal style and put me in the Impala as we zoomed off. The sharp turns, not helping with my headache, I groaned "Sorry," Dean said as he looked back at me

"I'm telling you, Dean, we could have taken him."

"What we need is a plan. Now, they're probably keeping Dad alive, we just gotta figure out where. They're gonna wanna trade him for the gun." Sam only shook his head and Dean noticed "What?"

"Dean, if that were true, why didn't Meg mention a trade? Dad, he might be...."

"Don't!"

"Look, I don't want to believe it any more than you. But if he is, all the more reason to kill this damn thing. We still have the Colt. We can still finish the job."

"Screw the job, Sam!"

I whimpered slightly at the sound of their arguing, Dean took a look a back at me and his gaze softened a bit.

"Dean, I'm just trying to do what he would want. He would want us to keep going." Sam argued

"Quit talking about him like he's dead already. Listen to me, everything stops until we get him back, you understand me? Everything." Dean said

"So how do we find him?"

"Maybe we go to Lincoln. Start at the warehouse where he was taken."

I shook my head "No offense Dean but that's only going to waste more time, demons aren't ones to lead a trail, they could've easily smoked him out of the building,"

Dean paused in thought "You're right. We need help."

***

My head was laying against Dean's shoulder as Bobby handed him a flask

"Here you go," Bobby said

"What is this holy water?" Dean asked

"That one is." Bobby held out the other flask "This is whiskey," he took a swig and then handed it over to Dean.

"Bobby, thanks. Thanks for everything. To tell you the truth, I wasn't sure we should come,"

"Nonsense. Your Daddy needs help,"

"Well, yeah, but last time we saw you, I mean, you did threaten to blast him full of buckshot. Cocked the shotgun and everything,"

"Yeah, well, what can I say? John has that effect on people,"