The Benders Pt. 2

I began pacing the cage and looking at the door, waiting for Dean to bust through and save us.

"Selina..." Sam began.

I looked over at Sam and saw his face. "No,"

"But being part..."

"I said No! Every single time I've used it... well, you saw, I can't control it,"

"Selina...Dean may be in trouble, and you have a chance of getting out,"

"But you said..."

"I was upset, the same way I was when I found you were a werewolf. But Dean trusts you and so do I, you're our sister and demon or not, we'll always love you as one,"

I sighed and closed my eyes, I held up my hand and focused on the door of my cell. The door opened and I headed towards Sam's

"Not enough time...go,"

I looked at Sam, worried

"Go!"

I headed for the door, only to be stopped by two men.

"Funny...we were just about to come get you," the men said

I tried to run off but I was outnumbered and grabbed, I struggled against them.

"Let her go!" Sam growled

"Don't worry pretty boy, you're time's coming soon," a man said as they dragged me off.

"You think this is funny? You brought this down on my family." the one holding me cleared his throat, and the man in charge looked over and smirked as he turned back over to Dean. "Alright, you wanna play games? We'll play some games. Looks like we're gonna have a hunt tonight after all, boys. And you get to pick the animal. The boy or the cop?"

"Okay, wait, wait-look, nobody's comin' for me, alright? It's just us," Dean pleaded

"You don't choose, I will," the leader placed a hot poker onto Dean's shirt and he screamed in pain.

I struggled against the one holding me.

"Ah, you son of a bitch!" Dean screamed

The leader nodded and I was dragged out, Dean looking shocked and worried to see me "Next time, I'll take her eye,"

"You touch me and I swear..." I growled but I was cut off as I was forced onto my knees and restrained.

The leader came over to me and I tried to get away as the poker neared my face.

"Alright, the guy, the guy! Take the guy!" Dean pleaded.

The goon let go of me as the leader took a key from his neck.

"Lee, go do it. Don't let him out, though. Shoot him in the cage," the leader ordered

"No!" I shouted

"What? I thought you said you were gonna hunt him. You were gonna give him a chance," Dean argued

"Lee, when you're done with the boy-shoot the bitch, too. Better clean this mess up before any more cops come runnin' out here," The leader said

"You hurt our brother, I'll kill you, I swear. I'll kill you all. I will kill you all!" I became angry as I heard the gunshot, Dean looking over and I knew he saw my eyes flash back and forth as I tried to control it.

"Lee! Lee!"

Lee didn't respond and he turned to the three in the room

"Jared, you come with me. Missy, you watch them now,"

I felt a knife go up to my throat and growled, I looked at Dean.

"Do it," Dean said

I smirked as my eyes flashed black and I flashed away from the girl, who became confused. "Didn't your daddy ever tell you to be afraid of the dark,"

The girl lunged at me but I used my telepathy and knocked her into the closet and locking it. I looked back at Dean and snapped my fingers releasing him, my eyes returning to normal.

"You good?" Dean asked

"No," I admitted.

Dean went up and hugged me, we heard someone run up the porch steps.

"Selina! Dean!" Sam called out

I ran up and hugged Sam as he came into the room

"Oh thank God!" Sam hugged me and we walked out and met up with the cop lady.

"Where's the girl?" the woman asked

"Locked her in a closet," I stated, "What about the dad?"

"Shot. Trying to escape,"

"I think the car's at the police station,"

Kathleen came over to us "So, state police and the FBI are gonna be here within the hour. They're gonna wanna talk to you. I suggest that you're both long gone by then,"

"Thanks. Hey, listen, I don't mean to press our luck, but we're kind of in the middle of nowhere. Think we could catch a ride?"

"Start walking. Duck if you see a squad car,"

"Sounds great to me. Thanks," Sam led me away, but Dean stayed behind.

"Listen, uh...I'm sorry about your brother," Dean said

"Thank you. It was really hard not knowing what happened to him. I thought it would be easier once I knew the truth but it isn't really." she paused "Anyway, you should go," It wasn't until we reached the road that Dean began talking again

"Never do that again," Dean said

"Do what?" Sam asked

"Go missin' like that,"

Sam laughed, while I remained silent "You were worried about us,"

"All I'm sayin' is, you vanish like that again, I'm not lookin' for ya,"

"Sure, you won't,"

"I'm not,"

Sam chuckled "So, you got sidelined by a thirteen-year-old, huh?"

"Oh, shut up,"

"Just sayin', gettin' rusty there, kiddo,"

Dean chuckled "Shut up,"

I didn't pay attention until Dean picked me up and put me on his back

"And you are never leaving my sight ever again,"

"Promise?" I asked

"Promise," I hugged him tighter as to ensure his promise was kept.

Selina Winchester (Supernatural Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें