Filler

I woke up with a start and found that I was sleeping with Sam as his back was to me, I sat up on the bed and looked out the window and began playing around with my necklace.

The nightmares I've been having have turned into flashbacks of Dereck as well as a voice that I can only assume to be my father. Every nightmare was of me turning against my brothers by slashing them in werewolf form and later looking into a mirror and seeing myself smirk evilly with black iris's the same eyes the demon had on the airplane.

It left me too many questions Did I still have feelings for Dereck? And who was my father?

The darkness did not help with my reflection as I could only see the dark iris's "Selina..."

I looked up to see Dean looking over at me from the bed

"You okay?" Dean asked

I didn't realize I was crying until I looked over at him and shook my head, he patted the bed and immediately began brushing my hair "Dean...I'm scared," There seemed to be a pause and all we could hear was Sam's sleeping breathing

"You know we'll protect you, no matter what," Dean sleepily muttered. What Missouri told me before we left echoed through my brain

"Tell them,"

I shook my head. How could I tell them? "Dean..."

Dean must have gone asleep a bit as his voice was filled with tiredness "Hmm,"

"I think I'm a monster,"

Dean's arms wrapped around me as he grumbled "You're not a monster you just need sleep,"

I sighed as I heard the deep and slow breathing of the boys, knowing they were asleep and sooner I did the same.