Asylum Pt. 2

Dean was leaning against the glass window, clearly bored as I sat on one of the couches, Sam finally came out "Dude! You were in there forever. What the hell were you talking about?"

"Just the hospital, you know," Sam said

"And..."

"And the south wing? It's where they housed the really hard cases. The psychotics, the criminally insane,"

"Sounds cozy,"

"Yeah. And one night in '64, they rioted. Attacked staff. Attacked each other,"

"So the patients took over the asylum?"

"Apparently,"

"Any deaths?"

"Some patients, some staff. I guess it was pretty gory. Some of the bodies were never even recovered, including our chief of staff, Ellicott,"

"Whaddaya mean, never recovered?"

"Cops scoured every inch of the place but I guess the patients must've...stuffed the bodies somewhere hidden,"

"That's grim,"

"Yeah. So, they transferred all the remaining patients and closed the hospital down,"

"So, to sum it up, we've got a bunch of violent deaths and a bunch of unrecovered bodies,"

"And a bunch of angry spirits,"

"Good times. Let's check out the hospital tonight,"

I made the move to head away from the Impala but Dean caught me by the back of my jacket.

***

Sam and Dean walked in first as I entered behind them, I was holding a video camera as Dean held the EMF meter and Sam held the flashlight "Getting readings?" Sam asked

"Yeah, big time," Dean noted as he looked at the meter

"This place is orbing like crazy," I said looking at the video screen.

"Probably multiple spirits out and about," Sam said

"And if these uncovered bodies are causing the haunting..."

"We gotta find 'em and burn 'em. Just be careful though. The only thing that makes me more nervous than a pissed off spirit...is the pissed off spirit of a psycho killer," Dean said

I walked into a separate room and saw an old woman through the video lens begin to move towards me "Sam? Dean!!" the boys ran through and Sam grabbed the shotgun.

"Selina, get down!" Sam shot the woman and she disintegrated

"You good?" Dean asked as he looked me over for any injuries

"That was weird," I muttered

"Yeah. You're telling me,"

I shook my head and followed Dean out of the room, Sam behind "No, Dean, I mean it was weird that she didn't attack me,"

"Looked pretty aggro from where I was standing,"

"She didn't hurt me. She didn't even try! So if she didn't want to hurt me then what did she want?" We all heard a sound and Dean raised his shotgun as Sam flicked on the torch and shined it onto a bed where we saw a blonde, she spun around, terrified.

"It's alright, we're not going to hurt you. It's okay," Sam reasoned

I rolled my eyes "What's your name?"

"Katherine. Kat,"

"Okay. I'm Selina, this is Sam and that's Dean,"

"What are you doing here!?" Sam asked