Skin Pt. 3

Selina woke up in a dingy, dusty room. Her neck and hands were bound to a wooden post. The shapeshifter walked over to her and backhanded her. Looking at the shapeshifter now she realized he had taken the form of Dean.

The shapeshifter smirked "Dude, chill. It's me, all right?"

"You're not my brother." Selina growled "Where is he? Where's Dean?"

"I wouldn't worry about him. I'd worry about you,"

"Where is he?"

The Shapeshifter looked behind his shoulder "You don't really wanna know." he chuckled "I swear, the more I learn about Dean and Sam's family...I thought I came from a bad background." The Shapeshifter placed a finger underneath Selina's chin "But you...you're something,"

"Where's my brother?" Selina asked, trying to get the Shapeshifter talking as she worked her wrists through the knot.

The Shapeshifter leaned in close to Selina. "I am your brother. You're a freak, Selina. That's the whole reason I took you in because you're a freak like me. And sooner or later, everybody's gonna leave me. Except you,"

"What are you talkin' about?"

"Sam left. Hell, I did everything Dad asked me to, and he ditched me, too. No explanation, nothin', just poof. But, still, this life? It's not without its perks." The Shapeshifter laughed "I meet the nicest people. Like you and little Becky. You know, Dean would bang her if he had the chance. Let's see what happens,"

Selina was able to wriggle her arm out and punched the Shapeshifter, she noticed the Impala keys next to the shapeshifter and grabbed them knowing that her only chance of getting the real Dean and Sam back was to leave the sewers. Selina would have cried in joy once she saw the Impala parked, only for it to turn to a cry of pain as she was shoved against the exterior of the vehicle. The sinister look of the shapeshifter reflecting off the windows as he glared down at Selina. "What do you want with me?"

"We're going to have some fun," the shapeshifter smirked.

***

(Selina's POV)

After a couple of minutes, I saw where the Shapeshifter was taking me and struggled to stay in the safeness of the car

"Get up." The shapeshifter ordered as he dragged me out of the car "You warn her of anything or try to run..."

I only nodded as he knocked on the door, Rebecca opened it

"Oh. Hi," Rebecca greeted

"I know what you're gonna say,"

"Oh, you do?"

"Well, no, not exactly. But I can take a guess. Get off my porch?"

"That's about right," Rebecca laughed

"I admit, we lied. Thought I'd try to explain myself. Sam told us not to come, but, you know, I thought, what the hell, I have to try," The shapeshifter smiled the same charismatic smile Dean gave all the girls and I saw that she was falling for it.

"Why don't you both come in,"

"We would like that," The shapeshifter replied as he pushed me inside and closed my only escape.

***

"So, you're saying that there's something out there that made itself look like my brother," Rebecca said after the Shapeshifter explained his scheme

"Mmhmm," The shapeshifter hummed

"What'd you call it?"

"A shapeshifter."