Dead Man's Blood Pt. 2

I walked into the motel room to see John sitting with the radio in both his hands

"Something on your mind Selina?" John asked

I crossed my arms as I leaned against the wall "It was never about me being a werewolf...was it?"

"I saved your life...let's not make me regret that decision,"

"You didn't save my life. Dean did," I growled as I slammed my hands onto the table my eyes flashing black with anger "You knew I was a demon even before I did! For so long I've been wondering who I was and you knew this entire time!"

"I don't know who you are," John stated calmly

"Then how did you know what I was? Because I sure didn't..."

"Demons. While looking for what killed my wife, I found some information about a certain someone the demons were ordered to protect,"

I took a step back "You son of a bitch, you were using me as leverage. And what the demon comes you're going to hand me over?! What makes you think I want that, those boys are my family and I'll fight tooth and nail to ensure it stays like that,"

"And if you turn?"

"I ran away when I found out I was a demon. They're the ones who brought me back." I straightened up "And you know what none of them questioned me on where my loyalties lied when we found out I was demon. Just you..." I leaned towards him "So if you ask me the only person who's lost their humanity is you," before I could blink I found myself facing the wall and my arm twisted behind my back.

"Do not ever question my loyalties with my boys. I'd consider yourself lucky I don't have the Colt with me right now, or I would've shot you by now. Is that understood,"

I meakly nodded, but John twisted my arm harder. "I understand, I understand,"

The radio crackled "'Unit 22 let me confirm. Mile marker 41, abandoned car. You need a workup?' 'Copy that. Possible 207. Better get forensics out here'"

John let me go and woke up the boys "Sam, Dean, let's go,"

"Mm-hmm," Dean rubbed his eyes and looked over at me as I held my arm and hid the injury by crossing my arms.

"I picked up a police call,"

"What happened?"

"A couple called 911 found a body in the street. Cops got there everyone was missing. It's the vampires,"

"How do you know?"

"Just follow me, ok?"

Dean put a hand on my shoulder "Huh, vampires. Get's funnier every time I hear it,"

I stopped at the door

"Selina?"

I shook my head "I'm not going on this hunt..."

"Come on we need our super sniffer," when he noticed I didn't smirk his face fell "What happened?"

"Nothing happened Dean. Just go..."

"Selina you can trust me with anything. Anything you tell me will be kept between us,"

I wanted to tell him so badly, but the Impala honked. "Get out of here Winchester. People need saving," I closed the door before he could say anything else.

***

I flicked through the channels on the television as Sam and John walked in "Considering the scent coming off you, I figure you found the vamps...but they found you as well," I quirked an eyebrow "Where's Dean?"