Skin

"Alright, I figure we'd hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south, hit Bisbee by midnight," Dean explained

I looked over at Sam to see he wasn't paying attention to Dean.

Dean turned to me and smirked "Sam wears girls underwear,"

I laughed as Sam replied

"I've been listenin', I'm just busy," Sam said

I looked over the seat to see him on his PalmPilot "Busy doing what?"

"Reading e-mails," Sam stated as he pulled the PalmPilot away so I couldn't read over his shoulder, I pouted.

Dean went to the pump and began to fill the tank with gas "Emails from who?"

"From my friends at Stanford,"

Dean laughed "You're kidding. You still keep in touch with your college buddies?"

"Why not?"

"Well, what exactly do you tell 'em? You know, about where you've been, what you've been doin'?"

"I tell 'em I'm on a road trip with my sister and brother. I tell 'em I needed some time off after Jess,"

"Oh, so you lie to 'em,"

"No. I just don't tell 'em...everything,"

"Yeah, that's called lying. I mean, hey, man, I get it, telling the truth is far worse,"

"So, what am I supposed to do, just cut everybody out of my life?" Sam looked over at me but I put my hands up telling him I didn't want to be involved, but Dean just shrugged "You're serious?"

"Look, it sucks, but in a job like this, you can't get close to people, period," that's when I lost it and began to laugh uncontrollably that I fell onto the floor of the Impala as Dean just glared at me. It didn't help when Sam made his next statement

"You're kind of anti-social, you know that?" Sam said

"Yeah, whatever," Dean slapped me on the head and I came out of the Impala and we began roughhousing, but as always Dean won.

"God..." we turned to Sam

"What?"

"In this e-mail from this girl, Rebecca Warren, one of those friends of mine,"

"Is she hot?"

I hit Dean and quickly ran into the Impala before he could return the favor.

"I went to school with her, and her brother, Zack. She says Zack's been charged with murder. He's been arrested for killing his girlfriend. Rebecca says he didn't do it, but it sounds like the cops have a pretty good case," Sam explained

"Dude, what kind of people are you hangin' out with?"

"Says the man who has a werewolf for a sister," I grumbled and ducked as Dean swung at me.

"No, man, I know Zack. He's no killer," Sam claimed

"Well, maybe you know Zack as well as he knows you," Dean told him

"They're in St. Louis. We're going,"

Dean chuckled "Look, sorry 'bout your buddy, okay? But this does not sound like our kind of problem,"

"It is our problem. They're my friends," Sam glared at his brother.

"St. Louis is four hundred miles behind us, Sam," They exchanged glares and Dean pulled out of the gas station.

I mimicked a whip and Dean glared at me

"Selina I can gladly have you out of this Impala,"

I laughed silently and laid back down as we made the journey to St. Louis.