Dead Man's Blood Pt. 3

I woke up in the truck, looking down I saw that my hands were bound and I had a gag wrapped around my head. The truck door opened and I looked up at my kidnapper, John Winchester.

John removed the gag "I'm sure you've got some questions,"

"What the hell are you doing, John? I'm not the enemy!" I exclaimed

"Maybe not yet...but you will be,"

"You honestly believe that because of what I am I'm going to destroy the only family I've got?!"

"They're not your family. No matter what you put inside that head of yours...you're not blood,"

"Why? What's your endgame?"

"Demons are ordered to keep their hands off of you...so I figure what would happen if someone were to threaten you?"

"I've been helping the boys fight those bastards...you honestly expect them to want to save me?!"

"Guess we'll have to find out, won't we?"

"Dean won't forgive you for this," I challenged

"They will if I told them that you were working for the Yellow-Eyed Demon this whole time,"

"You son of a bitch,"

John reached into his back pocket and took out a needle "This should make you complaisant,"

"Don't touch me! Don't..." once injected I felt myself go back into the darkness.

***

(Third Person)

John put the gag back on the now unconscious Selina. Standing up he saw the headlights of an approaching vehicle "Right on time,"

A male vampire exited his vehicle "Who are you?"

"Name's Winchester,"

"Where are your friends?"

"Cleaning out your nest,"

"Where's Kate?"

John opened the back door and brought out the female vampire "Come here, sweetheart,"

"Kate, you all right?" the male vampire asked

"Dead man's blood," Kate explained as John dragged her forward

"You son of a bitch,"

"I want the Colt. Elkins gun. Trade,"

"Is that what this is all about? I mean, you can't shoot us all, right? We'll kill you,"

"Oh, I don't need it for you. I'm saving it for something else. Put the Colt down, or she goes first."

"All right. Just don't hurt her." The vampire placed the Colt down on the ground

"Back up." John ordered "Further," he knelt down and picked up the gun

"It's a nice move, you almost made it,"

Kate hit John with her bound hands.

The male vampire then coming up to John and hitting him. An arrow was fired, hitting a vampire.

Sam and Dean ran up.

Dean fired his crossbow at another vampire.

"Don't!" The male vampire said as he held Sam "I'll break his neck. Put the blade down."

Dean dropped the blade

"You people. Why can't you leave us alone? We have as much right to live as you do,"

"I don't think so," John said as he fired the Colt.

"Luther!" Kate exclaimed as the vampire fell to the ground, dead.

"Kate, don't!" A female vampire said as she held Kate back, dragging her towards the cars. The duo driving off.

Dean glared at his father as he headed towards the truck.

"Dean?" John called out.

"Selina?" Dean knelt down and looked at the incoherent state Selina was in. He looked up at his father "What did you do to her?!"

"Dean I can explain she was betraying you. I caught her calling the demon," John lied

Dean ignored her father's lies as he quickly cut the bounds from around my wrist and the gag and picked Selina up, placing her in the back of the Impala

"Dean!"

***

(Selina POV)

Dean was looking at my arm as Sam packed our things "Why didn't you say anything?"

"You've always thought so highly of the man, Dean...I wasn't sure if you'd believe me,"

Dean kissed my forehead

"How'd you know I was with him?"

"Dad said you went on a run to calm your nerves...didn't believe it for a second. And maybe not in dad's book, but you're a Winchester now, and we look out for each other,"

I smiled and hugged Dean. The door opened and both Sam and Dean stood between me and John.

"So boys," John greeted

"Yes sir," Sam said

"You ignored a direct order back there,"

"Yes, sir,"

"Yeah but we saved your ass," Dean argued

"You're right," John admitted

"I am?"

"It scares the hell out of me. You two are all I've got. But I guess we are stronger as a family. So...we go after this damn thing. Together,"

"Yes sir," Sam said

Dean looked sternly at his father "But you stay away from Selina and not lay another harming blow on her,"

John nodded

*A/N sorry if this part was bad. And sorry to all the John Winchester fans, but I just wanted this to be the episode that would dwell on why John decided to bring Selina along.*