.:Ch.03:. Shifting

The night came fast and before I knew it it was eleven. I decided that it was time to write a note for my parents to tell them not to worry about me.

.:.:.:.:.:.

I'm gonna go search for my fate, I found out that me being here will just lock me up and I won't be able to get my freedom. This is why I hope you understand my decision mother, father, brother. I'll be okay, I can promise you that much.

I, Chloe Hall cut all ties with the Blue moonlight pack and everyone in it.

Chloe

.:.:.:.:.:.

"Done!" I muttered. I tried to make it as short as possible, I didn't want to slip anything that they'll use to track me or to know my true intention. I took my backpack and putted five shirts and three jeans. I also took my toothbrush, all the money that I had. Ah! I'm not about to forget to take my two Nutella jars, spoon, and two bottles of water.

There was no way I'm taking my iPhone as much as I want to, they after all might track me down by my number. That's only if I didn't change my number. grinning at the thought I slipped my iPhone to the bag and switched it off.

When I was done it was already past midnight, I somehow felt really tired and I lay on bed. Feeling my bones crack and breaking made me groan, I tried to stop myself from screaming because I didn't want brother to come to me. His room is next to mine, and I don't want to wake him up.

Before I knew it, I was in my wolf form. Looking at the mirror I gasped, my wolf was purple! It was fücking purple! How in the world of cupcakes did I shift into a purple wolf. Did I mention that the jewel somehow appeared on my forehead, bigger than ever if I may add.

'Chloe?' A voice said.

'Uh.. What?' I asked.

'I'm Claire, your wolf.' She introduced herself.

'I guess you already know my name don't you?'

'Yeah, I can hear all your thought actually, but can't you go to our mate?' Claire asked.

'What?! NO! I thought you knew why I was doing this!' I shouted in my head.

'I do, but..' She trailed off, probably thinking of a way to express her feelings.

'Listen Claire, we're doing this for our mate and the three allied packs. So we have to be strong, and I promise that when this is all over I'm going to him, but not now.'

'You know I can't really say no to that.' My wolf says.

I then bites my bag to carry it and ran from the already opened window, leaving my note in my closet.

I didn't know I could run this fast, and it's not even tiring at all. When I felt some of the pack members coming after me I simply ran faster, headed for unclaimed territory.

After a long three hours of running I finally arrived. I have erased my scent which caused the pack members to retreat to where they came from. I shifted back to human form and wore some clothes.

I after that went to the inn that I saw the hunters and rogues inside in my vision and I went inside. I payed for the two days and two nights in the reception and the one in charge gave me a key. I went to the elevator and then to my room. I jumped on bed and went into a dreamless sleep.

~~~ Ryan's POV ~~~

The next day on school came quickly, my wolf and I decided that we would ask Chloe by what she meant when she said that I'll never meet my mate. I heard that it's her birthday today, but my mate is more important than her so I'm going to question her today anyway.

I was surprised however, when Chloe didn't come to school at all. It was her sixteenth birthday, meaning she could've found her mate, yet why didn't she come?

I heard some people saying that she ran away from home but that's ridiculous. When I'm going home I'll definitely call Alpha Logan, her brother to tell me what's going on with her.

A few hours later I was in my home, more like a mansion if you ask me. I made a call to the alpha.

"Hello?"

"Alpha Logan, it's me Ryan."

"What could you want from me, Ryan?" From the tune of his voice I could feel the sadness, and he probably was crying now.

"I actually wanna ask about your sister, did she really..?" I trailed off, thinking about how I should say it.

"Yes Ryan, my sister run the fuck away from HOME!" He said the last word with such emotion that made me decide that I probably should close the phone now.

"Thanks for telling me, I hope you find her soon. Goodbye." I closed the call and I let out a breathe I didn't know I was keeping.

She told me to give up searching for my mate, and the next day which his her sixteenth birthday she ran away while she should've seen if her mate was in school or not. And the fact that she told me she could see some of the future.

It can be.. It can't be that her mate is

Me?

I brushed that thought off, a girl will never leave a soon to be an alpha. Girls always wish to have an alpha as a mate. Let alone the most powerful pack in The United States.

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not you'll find an excuse."
- anonymous.