.:Ch.14:. Forced to go back

I looked at Logan, my brother nervously, I took a step back and he took a step forward.

"Where have you been?" He asked, I could feel the anger slipping in his voice.

"Uh, um, outside our pack territory?"

"I'm not here to play your games Chloe, where have you been?" He asked, again, trying to hold his anger but he is not doing a very good job in that.

"Do you really want to discuss this right here? In front of my MacDonald's?" I inquired.

"Alpha Logan, calm down." A voice urged and I turned my head to see Kyle. Kyle is the beta of my old pack, he is the second in charge after the alpha.

"How did you know I was here anyway?" I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It's none of your business." Logan said, his eyes held many emotions and I turned away so I couldn't be surrounded by them.

I grabbed my head as a wave of pain hit my head.

Standing in the middle of nowhere, looking around I saw nobody.

There stood a young women with her brown hair and blue eyes, it was my first time meeting her.

The women however appeared to know me so well, when her eyes met mine she smirked. I looked at her confused which only made her laugh.

"You didn't even know that I existed, right Chloe?" She said, her laughter finally came to a stop.

She stared at me and I stared back at her. "How about you join with me?" She suggested.

"Join in what? For what?" I asked simply confused.

"To-" she was about to answer me when everything became a blur without a warning.

I was pulled back into reality by someone shouting my name. I opened my eyes weakly to see my dear brother holding me in his arms. God, how I missed him.

If only he knows.

"Uh, what happened?" I said, looking into his eyes that held sadness.

"You fell all of a sudden, is something wrong?" He asked, throwing me over his shoulder after standing up.

If only he knew.

"No, not that I know of." I muttered, struggling to get free from his grip.

"I thought you knew better than to try to oppose me, Chloe." He said, walking beside Kyle.

"But why does she smell like human?" Kyle asked, stealing a glance at me and then looking back at Logan.

"My sister isn't that stupid Kyle, she probably went to some witch to help her hide her scent. That probably why it was hard locating her."

"Hey!" I say. "Are we just going to leave my baby in the parking lot?"

Logan stopped walking and then asked. "You are driving? you're just sixteen." He reasoned and I just shut my mouth.

Silent.

"She probably doesn't want to talk." Kyle said, looking at me with both my palms on my mouth.

If I talked, I might slip everything out. No, I'm not going to talk.

I am not an idiot.

"Kyle." Logan muttered, almost immediately I felt a hand searching for something in my pocket.

"Hey! Ever heard of personal space?" The hand which I assume was Kyle's pulled away, and I heard the sound of a metal.

Don't tell me..