.:Ch.09:. I know

~~Chloe's POV~~

.:.:.:. After one hour .:.:.:.

I was hiding behind a tree waiting for rogues to arrive. I must be careful, if they found out my identity my family might be in danger.

In front of me was a big house, here will all the rogues planned to meet. Planned, because before they can have a meeting they'll be dead.

I was hearing noises of the animals and wind, but as soon as I saw animals running away I thought it was about time.

Rouges appeared, one after another, I hid my presence as much as I could so they wouldn't sense it.

When I felt that all of the rogues appeared a unhid my presence, making their heads snap at me. "Well, well, what do we have here?" One of the men said.

"The girl who'll bring the end of you." I answered.

"Oh, feisty. I love it." He said smirking, obviously underestimating me. Wait, I forgot that I'm wearing my necklace so they're probably thinking I'm human. My bad..

I smirked.

They all came attacking me at once, I quickly activated my wolf powers without shifting. In a second, they were forced a few meters away from me.

"Wh-Who are you?" One of the men asked.

"I already told you all, I'm the girl who'll bring the end of you!"

After a good one minute, they were all laying on the ground, their lifeless bodies warmness was slowly fading.

I turned around thinking that it was the end when I felt twenty, no ninety werewolves coming this way. My eyes widened, will I be able to defeat this much of them all at once? I looked around me.

Crap, even if I run now they'll catch me, no doubt about that.

I stood there waiting for their arrival, I knew they had a meeting, but I didn't know they'll come this fast, they're supposed to meet an hour later for lords sake!

I waited there waiting for their arrival, it felt like years when it only had been a minutes.

Finally, wolf heads appeared from behind the trees one after another and suddenly...

I was surrounded by hungry wolves.

"Will you surrender or get killed? It's your choice, either way you won't live for long though." A voice echoed through the forest and I couldn't pinpoint the location which the sound came from.

"Heh, why are you even asking me? Bring it on!" I said emphasizing my right hand in 'come on' motion.

When in reality I'm scared as hell!

Uncountable wolves lounged at me at the same time, I was taken by surprised which made a sudden emotion come. I couldn't describe what it is, the only thing I could be sure of is that it wasn't evil.

The fight went in slow motion, just before they could scratch me with their strong claws an explosion was created. It pushed the wolves back throwing them and making them collide with either the trees or the hard ground.

And just like that all the wolves were dead.

What the fuck just happened?

All of the rogues were now killed, and who killed them? I did?

After getting over with my shock I went to the pond which was near the house and took my backpack with me.

It's whether them or our pack and allies. I reminded myself.