.:Ch.17:. Revenge is so sweet

Sorry guys! I know I said I'll update a few days ago but the thing is that there was something wrong with my laptop so I sent it to someone to fix it. It took longer than I expected but here I am once again!

Well now enjoy..

<><><><><><><><><><>

~~ Chloe's POV ~~

I got up from my bed at four in the morning, I got everything ready and I am now sitting in my biology class trying to hide my grin while my stupid teacher is well.. teaching.

Serena was sitting across the room from me in the back with her friend, Katie who is a bigger bitch than her.

In the launch break our plan starts, looking at my watch I saw I have only five minutes in class.

When the bell finally rung I made a dash out of the school door after taking my backpack, inside it there is a countless post-it notes.

I made my way to Serena's car, she always parks her black car in the same spot.

I switched the car on using the key I stole from her when I had the chance to, I moved the car a few meter away from it's original place.

'This will be hilarious.' I think as I began plastering the car with post-it notes after getting out of the car.

After a good ten minutes I am done, I looked at the car and muttered 'nicely done' , it was a good thing that she parks in the other side of parking lot where it is almost empty so I did not have to worry about anyone coming.

I then decided to go back to school to see how m two other friends are doing.

On my way tot he cafeteria I stopped in the bathroom and hid the key of Serena's car in one of the toilets. This is the last place she'll be searching in, I'm sure.

When I entered the cafeteria after leaving the bathroom I saw Jasmine and Alice grinning from the distance. I went closer tot them "How is the plan going?"

"I thought you will not see it!" Jasmine exclaimed. I sat on the the their table.

"Did you do it?" I inquired, my voice low so no one will hear.

"Yes, you are seriously something else Chloe." Alice said smiling as she pulled a strand of her hair behind her ear. "We kind of stole Katie's phone and texted her to go to her locker to meet her, she left her oreo on the table with no one to guard it. We then put the phone under their table so they won't get suspicious of anything." She explained.

I was about to say something else when an angry blonde made her way to her table. "She wasn't there! What is the meaning of this! This isn't like Katie!" She grumbled, taking a seat in her table and taking a bite from her oreo.

Her eyes widened and she spat what she bitten, gaining everyone's attention. "What does a toothpaste doing inside my oreo?!" She yelled to no one in particular, she stomped on her foot angrily and made her way out the cafeteria without even cleaning her 'mess'.

Revenge is so sweet.

When she left the three of us burst out laughing, clutching our stomach and everyone's attention shifted to us.